Turnkey Mobile Apps for XenForo with Addon/Theme Support, Android & iPhone [Deleted]

By the way, with the recent update of the APP.
All my user's including me, can't open the mobile app anymore :(
After the sp
im turning off the app .. i dunno whats wrong with alerts but it breaks so many mods and today this almost broke my forum with 100 server errors
#0 library/MobileInterface/Model/Alert.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', 'l...', 21, Array)
#1 library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): MobileInterface_Model_Alert->alertUser(11691, 11678, 'Flacko', 'story', 50, 'new', Array)
#2 library/Ultranuke/PushNotifications/ControllerPublic/ApnAdminStories.php(98): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(11691, 11678, 'Flacko', 'story', 50, 'new', Array)
#3 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Ultranuke_PushNotifications_ControllerPublic_ApnAdminStories->actionUpdatestory()
#4 library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

it conflicted with another mod...im not sure why no other push notifications app had these problems but im done

good luck
What version of the addon you're using?

Feature requests:
  1. Use alternative PUSH server.
  2. Share image / video from the phone to XFMG.
  3. Share file from the phone to XFRM.
  4. Use location to fill XF location.
  5. Add XF contacts to phone contacts.
  6. Send XF conversation to phone contact.
  7. Invite phone contacts to XF.
  8. Speech to post.
  9. Share calendar event to FS Events.
  10. PUSH notification preferences in XF account.
@Alfa1 is always have awesome feature request. I will buy this add on once these feature implemented.
This add on is not the best solution for mobile app, but it is the only one in the market. So, why not. This is a good idea.
(TT is not an option for me, it breaks forum features, bad support, and they are introducing new bugs on every update.)

horrible idea

so basically..i spent $195 for something that is 100% worse than the default browser site..

And this was exactly the reason i asked for my "horrible idea" to give us the option to open it in the default mobile browser.

After testing it for 30 minutes i knew that the web wrapper had bugs and members easily get annoyed if they used it. I didn't like it at all when testing during those 30 minutes, you could easily tell it wasn't finished and in beta mode.

I don't think it should be paused, Even though It still needs a lot of work you guys are the guinea pigs,

You will mostly likely anger your members if you use this. As it's not fully functional.

But i would still be willing to buy it if it opened up in the default web browser because i know that is fully functional in the normal browser, while using the web wrapper myself and giving the developer the bug reports.

Plus i think you can easily force mobile styles if using the web browser.

Really all i want working is the push-alerts, But since you said it's not working i will wait until i buy it. It's alot of money.

So far the developer seems to be working on all the bugs.. I'll wait and see..

vbresults updated Mobile App for XenForo with Push Notifications, Android + iPhone/iPad with a new update entry:

* [Add-on Upgrade, Critical] 1.1.27

* Restructured for compatibility with other push add-ons
* Added background queue system to exponentially increase performance
* Fixed bug causing push alerts to sometimes not redirect to their content
* Intermediary Push Server re-coded to prevent overload and dropped alerts from busy boards

This is a critical, full add-on upgrade, and is required to be applied urgently. It requires you to both re-download the add-on zip to overwrite the existing files /and/ upgrade the add-on with the XML.

The XML is: library/MobileInterface/Import/addon-mobileInterface.xml

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maybe you forgot to mention, that the app also handles notifications. ;)
I dont see any reason, why this app should not be allowed in Apple's app store.

You have to keep it mind that apples reviews are subjective. Although all the reviewers will have guidelines to go off, its down to that reviewer themselves. I had an app rejected that contained ad code, pretty much a reskinned version of another app i had, but they rejected it for this reason, and i had to have it removed before they would accept it.

You have to keep it mind that apples reviews are subjective. Although all the reviewers will have guidelines to go off, its down to that reviewer themselves. I had an app rejected that contained ad code, pretty much a reskinned version of another app i had, but they rejected it for this reason, and i had to have it removed before they would accept it.

Yes, we all experienced and could tell such stories. Sometimes there are strange reviews from Apple.
But, in fact, wrapper apps with notifications are perfectly allowed. "Just wrapper" apps are not (and for a reason).

It appears that every forum that gets an app approved through the $199 price will be branded with the same company name -- Vb Results. So Vb Results appears to own all of them. Lets say there are reviews of the forum, can forum owners go in and comment on the reviews in the app store or is that impossible due to the fact that they are not technically the "owner" as far as the app store goes.

Feature request: Please add an option to let us decide the landing page :).
I would like to use my Recent Activity page, which has live data auto load.

If you have a grievance with a third party, we're unable to get involved. In the first instance you should contact the author. If you fail to resolve it amicably, the next person you should contact is your payment provider.

Top Bottom