1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to display custom resource field data

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Ludachris, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Ludachris

Ludachris Well-Known Member

I'm trying to display custom resrouce field data in the resource_field_list and the resource_featured_list templates. I have Waindigo's custom fields plugin installed, and I've asked in his plugin thread, but I know the stock RM has custom fields built in to it so I was hoping I can also ask here.

I've added a field with the id of ven_logo. I tried adding {$resource.customFields.ven_logo} and various other combinations to the templates above with no luck. It will not display the field data for "ven_logo". Just to validate the variable code, I got {$resource.customFields.ven_logo} to work in the resource_description template. Looks as if I need to add a query in a file to make these fields available for display in templates outside of the resource_description template. Is that true? If so, where and what do I add?