1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trophies idea... 5 points just for beeing your bithday!

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by aculate, Sep 22, 2010.

1. aculate

aculate Well-Known Member

here's an idea for a trophie.... you get 5 points just for beeing your birthday! ;)
    ked38 likes this.
  2. Lycaon

Lycaon Well-Known Member

I'm trying to give them up.
  3. I second this! Mainly because mine's in 2 days.
  4. Sador

Sador Well-Known Member

You could of course easily change your date of birth each time to get new stuff each day.
    Doctor likes this.
  5. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

You can't do that here. Try it. ;)
  6. aculate

True. you could... you could also create a couple of new accounts and hit the 'like' button hundreds of times on posts for each newly created account just to get new points/trophies.... That's the wonderful thing about this world... sometimes, you do it just because you can....
  7. Floris

Floris Guest

I like this idea, just .. limit it to people who set birthday during registration and not afterwards, and who have a complete birthday :)
  8. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

ugh I don't want to be reminded of my birthday. I erase it from every calendar I buy. :p
    Doctor and aculate like this.
  9. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

My younger brother shares my bday, so I have no choice but to deal with it :(.
  10. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

Seconded as my birthday is tomorrow :)
    Peggy likes this.
  11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Early Happy Birthday!
    Darkimmortal likes this.
  12. aculate

i have a similar system that i 've scripted in vb3.8. Each member gets a red star after a year registered. The trophy system would come in handy.... you also get 5 points for your anniversary... if your are lucky and your birthday turns out to be the same date as your anniversary.... you get 10 points the same day !!!!
  13. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
  14. ked38

ked38 Member

+1 too. :)