XF 1.5 Tried to install addon, forum no longer loads

Hi,

I attempted to install a third party addon to my forum but the installation appeared to have failed, just displaying a blank page and now none of the forum's pages load. (They're all just blank)

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this problem?

Thank You!

Hi,

I attempted to install a third party addon to my forum but the installation appeared to have failed, just displaying a blank page and now none of the forum's pages load. (They're all just blank)

Anyone have any idea how I can fix this problem?

Thank You!
What addon was it? Url? A little more information would help.

Read up on turning listeners off in your config file so that you are able to disable that addon through the ACP. Discussed numerous times here. Sorry cannot link as on mobile.

Might help to ask Liam if that addon would work with your version of XF.

You can run a master data rebuild via <url>/install/. If that doesn't help and you still can't get into your control panel, you should disable listeners (https://xenforo.com/help/disable-addons-config-php/) to allow it.

I tried the upgrade option in the installation page bu that didn't help, I assume the re-installation would wipe all data/database data from the installation?
I've also tried disabling listeners in the config, it didn't seem to help, but I'll try again.

EDIT: Nope still not working.

I tried the upgrade option in the installation page bu that didn't help, I assume the re-installation would wipe all data/database data from the installation?
I've also tried disabling listeners in the config, it didn't seem to help, but I'll try again.
Or maybe debug mode enable? Then you can see error for php code on your site?

I'm 99.99% sure that no files have been overwritten.
again 99.99% sure its not the host
I believe this is correct?:
082e37dfeadaa42ef833caa37179a5d8.png

Top Bottom