Trending Content [Unsupported]

Trending Content [Unsupported] [Paid] 3.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to buy (£20.00)
I would like to have the page .../trending/topics but not the tab in the menu. If I unmark "Display Navigation Link" the tab disappears but also the page

Hello @Stuart Wright - just wondering if there is any news on the XF2.x version as yet?
The XF2 version will create a trending threads widget. That's the only functionality of the XF1 version that I use at AVForums. Don't need the trending content page or to show any other type of trending content (resources).
If you want any other functionality of the XF1 version, please talk to @Xon about paying him to add it.

Thanks Stuart - that's all we use it for too - our members like to see what's currently being talked about most; any idea on when it may be ready or is it still in the to-do queue?

Hi @Stuart Wright,

We recently upgraded to XF2.1 and installed this add-on - but it only seems to show threads from the past 24 hours.

We have it set to Replies and Views - Thread Date - and the past 30 days.

The previous XF1.5 add-on would show trending threads from the whole date range but this one doesn't seem to span far enough.

Is there something we're doing wrong in the settings? Is anyone else using this for XF2.1 and seeing a similar issue?

Hi @Stuart Wright,

We recently upgraded to XF2.1 and installed this add-on - but it only seems to show threads from the past 24 hours.

We have it set to Replies and Views - Thread Date - and the past 30 days.

The previous XF1.5 add-on would show trending threads from the whole date range but this one doesn't seem to span far enough.

Is there something we're doing wrong in the settings? Is anyone else using this for XF2.1 and seeing a similar issue?
Have you done the maths on the threads that are appearing vs the ones which you think should be?
Replies+Views per minute since the thread was created. The older the thread, the much less likely it's going to show up.

Thread from today 20:52 - 16 views + 0 replies - ON the list.
Thread from yesterday 18:02 - 447 views + 26 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from yesterday 12:03 - 694 views + 47 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from Monday 10:00 - 2k views + 119 replies - NOT on the list.

How does the add-on calculate replies+views per miniute?

Thread from today 20:52 - 16 views + 0 replies - ON the list.
Thread from yesterday 18:02 - 447 views + 26 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from yesterday 12:03 - 694 views + 47 replies - NOT on the list.
Thread from Monday 10:00 - 2k views + 119 replies - NOT on the list.

How does the add-on calculate replies+views per miniute?
Thank you. Could you reply with a screen cap of the options for the widget producing the above results please?
It's a long page. I use the Fireshot browser plugin to capture whole pages.

Top Bottom