Trending Content [Unsupported]

Trending Content [Unsupported] [Paid] 3.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to buy (£20.00)
Thanks. So I went to that thread, it doesn't say where you go? Can't see the Claim button on the xf page. So went to the domain name in thread title and that website is for sale?

Thanks but if you click that link, where does it say where to go on that page??

"On the product page of each item, there is a claim button:!"
What product page?

Sorry if I'm missing something here.

Got this error with the new version...

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method XenForo_Template_Public::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught TypeError: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 853 - internal_data/templates/S.71,L.1,avf_trendingtopics_wrapper.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:04 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/trending/profile-posts"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Ok, so if I remove the options code for that check box from Handler/Thread.php it now works.
That option code does two things;
  1. adds the trending content link for threads.
  2. enable the trending content link for threads output on the tending content page
The option text needs updating to describe that it is just for threads. If you just want to disable the link, disabling the template modification work allow the threads trending content page to still work.

The error page could also do with some work.

Got this error with the new version...

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Method XenForo_Template_Public::__toString() must not throw an exception, caught TypeError: Argument 4 passed to XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperLikesHtml() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/ptsdforu/public_html/c/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php on line 853 - internal_data/templates/S.71,L.1,avf_trendingtopics_wrapper.php:0
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:04 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "https://www.myptsd.com/c/trending/profile-posts"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This is an XF1.5 compatibility thing, profile posts now support likes but the right methods aren't being called so the data isn't setup properly. I'm working on a fix.

This is being worked on shortly folks.

Sorry? Don't understand your question.
Sample ;
Popüler Konular = Popular Threads
Clipboardimage2017-04-18141602.png

Top Bottom