Trending Content [Unsupported]

Trending Content [Unsupported] [Paid] 3.0.0 Beta 5

No permission to buy (£20.00)
Funny you mention that.. He sent me a version last night that I just haven't tested yet.
Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif

Hello, we purchased and installed 2.0 beta but links are broken. Is there any way to quickly get these fixed? This seems really minor of a fix that should be able to be applied easily.

So then I downloaded the older versions because I do not want to put something with broken links on the forum, and I get this error below which another user already reported:

i try instal but this notification appear :
Developer: default_value is not a valid array (avftrendingtopics_nodes)

Last edited:
@Daniel Hood what's this now?
There's two or three templates that have links to the old route from v1.2 in the 2.0 beta so they lead to a 404.

Can you add an option to only show open threads?
Yes

Hello, we purchased and installed 2.0 beta but links are broken. Is there any way to quickly get these fixed? This seems really minor of a fix that should be able to be applied easily.

So then I downloaded the older versions because I do not want to put something with broken links on the forum, and I get this error below which another user already reported:

I thought that I had uploaded the fixed version of the xml file for 1.2. My mistake. I'll resolve that shortly for you and extend your license to start today since you haven't been using the add-on.

Oh nevermind then. I thought it was some new release you popped out for testing.
No. However I am uploading the 2.0.0 version right now, but I'm not going to post the update here yet because I have a feeling 2.0.1 might be required fairly quickly.

[Edit] Just posted.

I just uploaded a new version on Xenmods. Please download it and give it a test. If there's any broken links anywhere please post here, in a conversation with me, or on Xenmods as a bug report where they are. Obviously any other bugs as well.

I just uploaded a new version on Xenmods. Please download it and give it a test. If there's any broken links anywhere please post here, in a conversation with me, or on Xenmods as a bug report where they are. Obviously any other bugs as well.
Daniel, thank you for the quick response!

I have downloaded the new version and the broken links in the tab are now fixed! :D On BD widgets it did break the widget and says "Unknown renderer". Can you update me on the new renderer?

Top Bottom