XF 2.2 Translation of XenForo and all addons

Oliver Jones

Hi,

I'd like to try and offer a translated version of my forum. I run an astrology forum that's in English, German, French, Italian and Spanish. We run XenForo 2.2, plus all the addons. However, I have not been able to find translations of all the addons (as well as XenForo itself) in the four extra languages we use.

So I'd like to have a crack at producing my own translation - with DeepL to begin with, and then I'll ask some of our forum participants if they want to help out. But what files do I need to change, for:

XenForo 2.2.12
XenForo Enhanced Search 2.2.2
XenForo Media Gallery 2.2.5
XenForo Resource Manager 2.2.5

I'll start with English templates and translate them.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Hello,
I offer the French translation of the 4 official add-ons. In the resources, here, you will find some in Italian, German and Spanish as well. To translate these add-ons yourself, you can access the translation system in your ACP > APPEARANCE > LANGUAGES > PHRASES.
I was going to suggest he talk to you, but you have appeared so I no longer need to. :)

Hello,
I offer the French translation of the 4 official add-ons. In the resources, here, you will find some in Italian, German and Spanish as well. To translate these add-ons yourself, you can access the translation system in your ACP > APPEARANCE > LANGUAGES > PHRASES.
@Nicolas FR I would like to have the French language pack. Here is a thread I have started regarding the French language pack https://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-french-language-file-where.216685/#post-1647618

Top Bottom