Top Thread Starters [Deleted]

Is there a way to limit this to a particular timeframe? Some of my members are long-term users who won't likely be out-posted. It would level the community engagement a bit if it were limited to a 24-hour period, or maybe a 7-day period.

Same here. I'd like to have top thread starters over X time frame to highlight people who have been recently beneficial to the forums, or at least top active thread starters (my highest poster hasn't posted since 2007 and probably won't be coming back).

Hi,
in my forum don't works, maybe addon conflict:
Code:
Server Error

Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND user.user_id NOT IN () AND user.user_group_id NOT IN () AND u' at line 9

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in TopThreadStarters/Model/TopThreadStarters.php at line 37
TopThreadStarters_Model_TopThreadStarters::TopThreadStartersArray() in TopThreadStarters/ControllerPublic/TopThreadStarters.php at line 13
TopThreadStarters_ControllerPublic_TopThreadStarters->actionIndex() in WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 13
WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in AttachStats/ControllerPublic/AttachStats.php at line 7
AttachStats_ControllerPublic_AttachStats->actionIndex() in *******/AttachmentEssential/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 12
*******_AttachmentEssential_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in *******/MetadataEssential/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 21
*******_MetadataEssential_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/public_html/index.php at line 13

I have exact the same problem.

Planned Feature
These features are planned for a later release (perhaps)
  • Top Thread StarterS in the last x days (Day, Week, Month, Year)

Do you have any estimated time for this feature to be added as I want to wait till it's available.

This is great but how would I moved this so it was higher up on the sidebar? I would like to have it appear directly below the user's avatar on the sidebar before online staff and members.

Awesome, I had to make sure to remove the code block as well but figured that out quickly and pulled it.

Thank you so much for the help and wonderful add-on :)

EDIT :D

Thanks!
If you uses Widget Framework add-on then;

1. Admin -> Appearance -> Widget Framework -> Add Widget
2. Renderer: [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
3. Template: top_thread_starters
4. Title: Top Thread Starters
5. Position: forum_list
6. Done!

1. Admin -> Appearance -> Widget Framework -> Add Widget
2. Renderer: [Advanced] Template (without wrapper)
3. Template: top_thread_starters
4. Title: Top Thread Starters
5. Position: forum_list
6. Done!
Only works on forum_list?
I just tried and it didn't display on other pages like: news_feed_page_global

The feature to be able to set the top thread starters in X days is a must otherwise old members are always going to be at the top of that list. :)

Completely agree within the past X days feature.

Is this add-on still in development?

I'd be willing to pay for it to be done.

One more feature too that would require the thread to have X replies in order to be counted. This would ensure a level of quality so people don't just make low quality threads that no one responds too.

Top Bottom