Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) [Deleted]

I do not recommend the plugin problematic. Press go Key in series and you will see the problem
It's working fine for me. What problem do you have if you press or click Go several times in succession? For me, it just continues yo work as normal.

Don't suppose anyone has any idea how I can reduce this gap between the TMP banner and the other banners?
Tried looking through the code, but not having much joy.

tpm.webp

I wish we could edit the time the count is done. It's fixed at midnight UTC. So, it's in the early evening here on June 30th. But, the Top Posters has defaulted to July, since it's already July over in the UTC time zone.

Is there a similar widget / add-on out there that is currently supported?

Thanks!

I wish we could edit the time the count is done. It's fixed at midnight UTC. So, it's in the early evening here on June 30th. But, the Top Posters has defaulted to July, since it's already July over in the UTC time zone.
You can change the time of the cronjob.
admin.php?cron/
To do this, this flag must be set in the config. Then the crones are editable

$config['development']['enabled'] = false;

You can change the time of the cronjob.
admin.php?cron/
To do this, this flag must be set in the config. Then the crones are editable

Thanks. But, I'm not sure what this means. I'm a novice. Where would I make the edits?

Last edited:
Thanks. But, I'm not sure what this means. I'm a novice. Where would I make the edits?

No problem everyone here was once a newbie :)

in the src directory there is a "config.php". There you can insert the line and then get more rights in the ACP to change things. This of course always at your own risk. Among other things you can edit the crons and change their settings. For example the start times.

There you can insert the line and then get more rights in the ACP to change things.

So, if I go to the directory and edit it... which line do I insert?

This one?

And, does it matter where / which order?

Top Bottom