Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) [Deleted]

really nice job as usual !! I prefer the compact view...
I have a proposition :
It would be really cool if the widget displays the count of messages of the month and also the count of likes of the month.

Because I want to make a contest on my forum with a gift each month. Sometimes the winner will be the member who has more posts and sometimes the winner will be the members who has more likes.
I use the Reaction addon from Theme house and it would be wonderfull if i can have a similar addon including the reactions to win the contest. I mean the member who has the most positives reactions.

Thanks !!

Got this error generated that I've never had before...

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Array to string conversion src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php:416
Generated by: Unknown account Aug 31, 2018 at 2:44 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Arra...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 416, Array)
#1 src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php(416): strval(Array)
#2 src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php(438): XF\Search\Source\MySqlFt->getMetadataKey('content', Array)
#3 src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php(429): XF\Search\Source\MySqlFt->getMetadataMatchString(Object(XF\Search\Query\MetadataConstraint))
#4 src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php(209): XF\Search\Source\MySqlFt->addMetadataMatches(Object(XF\Search\Query\MetadataConstraint), Array)
#5 src/XF/Search/Search.php(164): XF\Search\Source\MySqlFt->search(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query), '150')
#6 src/addons/xenMade/TPM/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php(40): XF\Search\Search->search(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): xenMade\TPM\XF\Pub\Controller\Member->actionPostContent(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Member', 'PostContent', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'members', Object(Siropu\EasyUserBan\XF\Pub\Controller\Member), NULL)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(63) "/members/tornadic-thoughts.38910/post-content?year=2018&month=8"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["/members/tornadic-thoughts_38910/post-content"] => string(0) ""
    ["year"] => string(4) "2018"
    ["month"] => string(1) "8"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

With the latest version, the date changer doesn't seem to be working at all. It shows the current month's statistics (October 2018). If I try to view the stats for September 2018, it does nothing: it still shows the stats for October. (I am an Admin and the permissions are correctly set to allow me to use that feature.)

Actually, I have this installed on two forums.

It is working as expected on one running XF 2.0.9, not yet upgraded.

It is not working as expected on the forum running XF 2.0.10.

Top Bottom