Top Posters of the Month (TPM2) [Deleted]

The download version still says 1.0.0. Is that the updated version?

Answering my own question, no - that's the old version New download not yet available.

Nice update.

One glitch though: I have it set to show the Top 10 Posters for the month as a sidebar widget. It does that correctly.

However, if the date changer is enabled, as soon as I use the date changer to view the previous month, it reverts to the widget default of only the top 5 posters. When I return to the current month, it still shows only 5. If I refresh the page, it then shows the top 10 for whatever month I selected.

For now, I've disabled the date changer for all but admins but I think it's a feature members might want to have as well.

One other issue:

If I select to also display the list at the bottom of the forum using the Forum Overview Bottom hook or something similar, it displays the list vertically (and I think even double spaced) which is pretty ugly. If it's displayed there, a horizontal rather than vertical display would be more appropriate. Not a critical issue for me since the sidebar widget works mostly how I want it to, but perhaps for a future version.

Top Bottom