Tools Bar - ThemesCorp.com [Deleted]

Allan

Allan submitted a new resource:

ToolsBar - ThemesCorp.com - This add-on lets you create a Toolsbar for your forum!

This add-on lets you create a Toolsbar for your forum!

DEMO: http://themescorp.com/forums/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can use up to 10 stackable blocks.

For each block, you can:
- Enable Block
- Font Awesome (you can choose your Font Awesome among the 605 available :https://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/)

Read more about this resource...

Very interesting, I looked at screenshots...any option to select to have toolbar appear on right or left side of screen?

Last edited:
Where do you suggest that the menu should be placed? It will be sort of hard to fit it in, I guess?
True, im def not a coder and i wouldnt know how it could be done. But I do know i would love to use this add-on because it will server as a form of Navigation where as i dont have to rely on the Xenforo navigation system only. The only thing im afraid of is members using links from this menu while at their home computers, and twhen they get out on their smart phones etc, they wont be able to access the links from that menu.

Just right for the moment.

The left is in the next release ;)

Any possible way to add this menu to the moderator bar? that would be SicK and it will be in the perfect spot for responsive design. Plus the Menu would be at the very top of the page out of the way of everything else.

Or I was thinking the menu jumps from the side of the page to right under the Moderator bar when it becomes responsive.

How are the block alerts activated/controlled? If they are consistent with standard Xenforo functionality then one might expect to be able to set up a link to, say, Showcases, and expect the alert to show the number of new ones.

Last edited:
The alerts are only an icon without any function.
I´ve no idea what i should do with this alerts. Maybe as "Attention please" or something else.

How are the block alerts activated/controlled? If they are consistent with standard Xenforo functionality then one might expect to be able to set up a link to, say, Showcases, and expect the alert to show the number of new ones.
Not for the moment, may be in a future release.
The alerts are only an icon without any function.
I´ve no idea what i should do with this alerts. Maybe as "Attention please" or something else.
This is an option that I just added to attract the eye of members to make them click on specific blocks.
They seem pretty pointless, then.
It depends on the areas in which it is used ;)

I think add an option to the alert for disappears when moving the cursor on the block (and can add a display duration of the alert for each block).

Allan updated Tools Bar - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

New features - 2.1.0

New features - 2.1.0:
- Cookie Hour - You determine the time for which the tooltip (alert) disappears after passing the cursor on the block

The tooltip disappears after passing the cursor over the icon - A cookie has been added to manage the time during which the balloon is kept hidden (hours). After the time specified by the administrateur in the add-on options, tooltips will be displayed again

View attachment 134300

Example:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can this be disabled for certain themes? Would prefer this not to be viewed on the mobile theme.

Top Bottom