1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tools Bar - ThemesCorp.com [Paid] 3.0.2

This add-on lets you create a Toolsbar for your forum!

1. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

younes and 51463 like this.
  2. DroidOne

DroidOne Well-Known Member

Is it only desktop compatible?

Looks nice!

3. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Hello,

it's hide for responsive design.

DroidOne likes this.
  4. oO5 Dynasty

oO5 Dynasty Active Member

Can you make it responsive so members can use it on mobile devices?

5. DroidOne

DroidOne Well-Known Member

Where do you suggest that the menu should be placed? It will be sort of hard to fit it in, I guess?

6. OUTL4W

OUTL4W Active Member

Very interesting, I looked at screenshots...any option to select to have toolbar appear on right or left side of screen?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. oO5 Dynasty

True, im def not a coder and i wouldnt know how it could be done. But I do know i would love to use this add-on because it will server as a form of Navigation where as i dont have to rely on the Xenforo navigation system only. The only thing im afraid of is members using links from this menu while at their home computers, and twhen they get out on their smart phones etc, they wont be able to access the links from that menu.

8. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Just right for the moment.

The left is in the next release ;)

9. oO5 Dynasty

Any possible way to add this menu to the moderator bar? that would be SicK and it will be in the perfect spot for responsive design. Plus the Menu would be at the very top of the page out of the way of everything else.

Or I was thinking the menu jumps from the side of the page to right under the Moderator bar when it becomes responsive.

DroidOne likes this.
  10. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

11. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

How are the block alerts activated/controlled? If they are consistent with standard Xenforo functionality then one might expect to be able to set up a link to, say, Showcases, and expect the alert to show the number of new ones.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  12. bt012ss

bt012ss Well-Known Member

The alerts are only an icon without any function.
    I´ve no idea what i should do with this alerts. Maybe as "Attention please" or something else.

13. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

They seem pretty pointless, then.

14. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Not for the moment, may be in a future release.
    This is an option that I just added to attract the eye of members to make them click on specific blocks.
    It depends on the areas in which it is used ;)

15. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

I think add an option to the alert for disappears when moving the cursor on the block (and can add a display duration of the alert for each block).

16. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Allan updated Tools Bar - ThemesCorp.com with a new update entry:

New features - 2.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Does this work in 1.3? I assume so since it's just a design.

18. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Yes :)

19. Wesker

Wesker Active Member

Can this be disabled for certain themes? Would prefer this not to be viewed on the mobile theme.

20. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Directly no, but you can disable manually directly in the template to style.

Example, in tc_toolsbar template, add to the top <xen:comment> and the end </xen:comment>, it will hide the toolbars in the style.

It's possible, put "0" in option here: http://prntscr.com/cn9cm1