Too addicted

billybatz9

Does anyone get too addicted in trying to make their forums a success? I mean... how many of you guys spend all day trying to build your forum, make backlinks, and etc... not realizing how much time it really takes out of your life. Obviously for those people who run successful forums, you dont care. But how about you people who are struggling to run a successful forum (like myself) :(

I don't spend any time at all on my site.
A lot of people (here) gave me crap for "not being there" at my site.
Does anyone get too addicted in trying to make their forums a success? I mean... how many of you guys spend all day trying to build your forum, make backlinks, and etc... not realizing how much time it really takes out of your life. Obviously for those people who run successful forums, you dont care. But how about you people who are struggling to run a successful forum (like myself) :(
I run a successful forum and I still spend some time trying to build the forum, make backlinks, etc. You're definitely not alone.

I don't spend any time at all on my site.
Perhaps you need to evaluate what is more important in your life?
How does your site run without you being there? More importantly, if you start a site, how do you get it kicked off without spending the majority of your time there to kick start conversations and reply to questions. I feel like once people keep coming back, I wont have to spend so much time.

Top Bottom