Resource icon

Today's Visitors 1.1.1

No permission to download
  • Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

ragtek submitted a new resource:

Today's Visitors (version 1.0.0) - Shows todays visitors in the forumhome sidebar

This add-on will show the todays users in the sidebar under the online user list.

View attachment 27708

ATTENTION, it's NOT SHOWING the visitors from the last 24h, instead it's showing only TODAYS visitors.
So if somebody is visiting at 00:01 he'll probably see only him^^

Other fetchcriteria:
only users with valid user_state (so nobody with "waiting mail confirm" status will be shown AND banned users will be also ignored)...

Read more about this resource...

Nice addon - a couple of things that would be nice
1. Show Total number of users
2. Hide from certain usergroups

Nice little add-on thanks Ragtek.

For those who may want the usergroup colours to show i edited the ragtek_todaysusers and replaced:

{$user.username}

with

{xen:helper richUserName, $user}

One slight problem that I couldn't figure out is there's a space between the username and comma.

Another thing that would be nice is to first like the mod and thank the coder for his generosity in sharing it with everyone, and then jump to the requests :)
Of course we all appreciate the coders making these add-ons available but I don't see what is wrong with making suggestions and throwing ideas out there

One slight problem that I couldn't figure out is there's a space between the username and comma.
Me too
And i don't know how to fix it:(
It's the same code as used for code.webp and vite2.webp but there's no space like in my add-on:(

Nice little add-on thanks Ragtek.

For those who may want the usergroup colours to show i edited the ragtek_todaysusers and replaced:

with

included & fixed ;)

Me too ...

Sorry for the double post, but I've solved it, not sure why it's doing it like that, but I just removed the commaImplode class from the ragtek_todaysusers template and edited the following:

class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a>,

Just added the comma and a space after the </a>

Sorry for the double post, but I've solved it, not sure why it's doing it like that, but I just removed the commaImplode class from the ragtek_todaysusers template and edited the following:

Just added the comma and a space after the </a>
with this you'll get also a comma after the last user, what's also ugly:P

have you tried the newest version?

Yeah you're right about the last comma, but it was just a 'quick-fix' on my part ;).

Have installed your latest version and it works perfect thanks :).

Thank you for this add-on, looks great on my site.

Will there be any further development on this? It would be nice to have a number on the top showing you how many visitors are listed and perhaps have the option to show users in the last 24 hours.

Thanks Ragtek, this is a great add-on. I hope you keep developing this.

Is there any way to specify options like last 24 hours, last week, last fortnight, last month. Maybe even as tabbed options.

Top Bottom