TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

My main concern IS that some lunatic is going to WANT to convert all of their TV show threads to forums. That raises a concern where if they have 1000 TV threads, they would end up with 2000 forums.

That is why there WILL NOT be a way to directly convert from threads to forums.
trust me after release update someone will do that

I've decided to make automatically creating the Episode Discussion forum an option. If the option is not checked, you will be able to manually create Season Episode Discussion forums. This should satisfy what @Sheldon was looking for...

seasons.webp

For the most part, the new version is now complete...

episode.webp

episodethread.webp

I will be installing the new version on my site some time next week. If all goes well, it will be released the following week.

any news about release new version??

What change bring to us, do you include genre option??

Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter Update 2.0.0

THIS IS A MAJOR RELEASE SEE ALL NOTES BELOW

UPDATE WARNING: THIS IS A MAJOR RELEASE. Those that are updating an existing install of this add-on please TAKE YOUR SITE OFFLINE AND BACKUP YOUR DATABASE before installing this update. This update will transfer all of your existing TV Thread information to the new database structure and drop the old information from your XF Thread and Post tables.

If you are running the TMDb Movie Thread Starter, install the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When trying to add a New TV Show to a category, the following message comes up:-
moderate.webp

Have set the permissions in Usergroups, and selected the category for TV shows in options.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's to do with 1.4 beta :) Previous version was working on 1.4 fine, though.

When trying to add a New TV Show to a category, the following message comes up:-

Have set the permissions in Usergroups, and selected the category for TV shows in options.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's to do with 1.4 beta :) Previous version was working on 1.4 fine, though.
Thanks, I'll look into it. The add-on has not been tested on 1.4 yet. Live sites shouldn't be running 1.4 anyway. ;)

do i must download plugin from your site and replace all files with new ones, or just run install script??

Top Bottom