[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL THIS UPDATE ON XENFORO 2.0.x. XenForo 2.0.x is no longer supported with this update.

Went to the Snog's site and 2.1.0 is the only available download. As I am still running xenforo 2.0, how can I get the 2.0.12 update? (I'm currentlly using TMDB 2.0.11)

Thanks
I'll send you a PC on my site in a few minutes.

Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.1.1

An update to the TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Add - Cast filter
  • Add - Cron task to update episode posters/plots if they didn't exist when the episode post was made
  • Add - Option to replace all TV images with currently available images
  • Fix - Unparsable structured data for Goggle Search
  • Fix - Error in XF1 to XF2 episode conversion when episode date contains...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ozzy47 updated TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ Update 2.1.4

Fixed missing line in initial install process.
Fixed error, "Unknown relation or alias TV accessed on xf_post in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 753".
Fixed error, "InvalidArgumentException: Attempted to convert NULL to string/binary [tv_plot] in src\XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity.php at line 740".
Added missing function in, Snog/TV/XF/Entity/Forum.php file.
Added missing functions in, Snog/TV/XF/Entity/Thread.php file.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are you thinking about adding support for movies? My forum has a TV section, but also a movies one.

There is a movies addon available,

Any chance you'd also make something like this for Games? Would be amazing. I'd buy all three addons then.

I do have one for games but I discontinued it due to support issues from the games website. I can not guarantee how long it is going to work. Could be a year, could be five. But since I am not sure I’d why it was removed from sale.

I do have one for games but I discontinued it due to support issues from the games website. I can not guarantee how long it is going to work. Could be a year, could be five. But since I am not sure I’d why it was removed from sale.
So what would happen if a service dies, do the images and info stay on the forum, and only new items are unable to be created? Or does everything get broken? Also could you manually start adding the info once a service dies?

Top Bottom