Thread owner (starter) permissions

Thread owner (starter) permissions [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy ($18.00)
Are posts made by Staff excluded from being edited or deleted by the thread starter? If not, is it possible to do it like that.

And if possible to add a selectable option to enable/disable unlocking of Staff-locked threads. There are instances we have to lock a thread to prevent spam/unwanted posts when TS is away or thread needs an update from TS and they could unlock it themselves when they comeback or ready to update the thread. I know it's not for everyone that's why I asked for an option in XF settings to allow other forum owners to choose according to their preference.

I have a custom script coded by Xon, while running the script via CLI, I encounter this error.

PHP:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "reply_count" on null src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php:24
Generated by: Unknown account Jun 3, 2023 at 9:29 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php(24): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/var/www/...', 24)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php(10): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\XF\Entity\Post->purgeCloudflareCache()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1277): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\XF\Entity\Post->_postSave()
#3 src/XF/Warning/Post.php(49): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#4 src/XF/Entity/Warning.php(160): XF\Warning\Post->onWarningRemoval(Object(Truonglv\ThreadOwnerPerms\XF\Entity\Post), Object(M2N\TrophyEssentials\XF\Entity\Warning))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1659): XF\Entity\Warning->_postDelete()
#6 del_warn.php(18): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#7 {main}

Request state
array(1) {
["cli"] => string(12) "custom.php"
}

There seems to be a bug in this addon?

I have a custom script coded by Xon, while running the script via CLI, I encounter this error.

PHP:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Attempt to read property "reply_count" on null src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php:24
Generated by: Unknown account Jun 3, 2023 at 9:29 PM

Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php(24): XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Att...', '/var/www/...', 24)
#1 src/addons/DigitalPoint/Cloudflare/XF/Entity/Post.php(10): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\XF\Entity\Post->purgeCloudflareCache()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1277): DigitalPoint\Cloudflare\XF\Entity\Post->_postSave()
#3 src/XF/Warning/Post.php(49): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#4 src/XF/Entity/Warning.php(160): XF\Warning\Post->onWarningRemoval(Object(Truonglv\ThreadOwnerPerms\XF\Entity\Post), Object(M2N\TrophyEssentials\XF\Entity\Warning))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1659): XF\Entity\Warning->_postDelete()
#6 del_warn.php(18): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->delete()
#7 {main}

Request state
array(1) {
["cli"] => string(12) "custom.php"
}

There seems to be a bug in this addon?
It seems relate to DigitalPoint add-on.

Reactions: rdn
It seems relate to DigitalPoint add-on.
Ya... the addon was assuming that a post is part of a thread that exists (normally the case). Last update checks to make sure the thread that the post belongs to actually exists (no exception will be thrown if a post is orphaned/doesn't belong to any thread).

Last edited:
Top Bottom