Resource icon

Thread Catalogs (Tables of Contents) [Paid] 1.0.8

No permission to buy ($20.00)
I think the latest update put a border, but I believe you should use "inline-block" else it is too wide.

Also when you use a font-color for the headings, it breaks the addon.

1612370449171.webp

Could you add an option that creates a toolbar button to manually enable this in a post? Basically, if the addon sees bbcode like [CONTENTS][/CONTENTS] it renders the table of contents in the thread, otherwise its hidden.

I don't want it to automatically appear for every post that happens to use headings.

Also an option to disable automatically added numbers to the beginning of catalog items would be cool. I'm manually disabling it now via template edit.

Last edited:
Bugs I think?

1) If you save post or edit post, it doesn't display ToC, only after page refresh.
2) Preview doesn't display ToC either.

But this is a very good addon, thank you.

Bugs I think?

1) If you save post or edit post, it doesn't display ToC, only after page refresh.
2) Preview doesn't display ToC either.

But this is a very good addon, thank you.
(2) This is not bb-code so does not need a preview.

I just bought this ADD on - can you please explain for an idiot how this works, I realize I have to put [toc] on the top of each article. So I get it all like I want, however, it only shows for the Administrator not for the rest of the users.

Hope I get a response this time..

I just bought this ADD on - can you please explain for an idiot how this works, I realize I have to put [toc] on the top of each article. So I get it all like I want, however, it only shows for the Administrator not for the rest of the users.

Hope I get a response this time..
In your thread content must be use one of these tags:

Code:
[heading=1][/heading]
[heading=2][/heading]
[heading=3][/heading]

Yeah I use this tags and it shows up but it vanish again, somehow I believe it may have something to do with the design of the forum, will know more once the guy that made the design gets back to me.

It is your ADD on that does not work again with the new version of Xenforo... any update.
This error returned:
Fixed TOC does not display after edit post

Technically, the TOC appears after editing the post, it disappears when refreshing the page

Tested on the default XF style too.

Top Bottom