The Following Alerts

The Following Alerts [Paid] 3.1.4

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I love the add-on.

But a user asked if it's possible to change all the alert settings at once – this isn't possible as far as I know.

The users must change their alert settings individually for every member he/she has followed, which can be very annoying if you've followed over hundred members.

Would it be possible to make it so that they could change the alert settings for every followed member at once?

I love the add-on.

But a user asked if it's possible to change all the alert settings at once – this isn't possible as far as I know.

The users must change their alert settings individually for every member he/she has followed, which can be very annoying if you've followed over hundred members.

Would it be possible to make it so that they could change the alert settings for every followed member at once?
It possible.

I love the add-on.

I agree with this. If we wish to encourage people to use the follow system. They must not be prompted every time for the settings when they click on "Follow". It would be far better if they have a basic setting and that's it. No prompting.

It reduces one click, it helps.

@truonglv Can this addon support XF push notifications. I would like to have an additional work if you are free.

Which is to have a checkbox in the overlay (When following a user), to allow the user to remember the user's choice and stop prompting.

@truonglv Can this addon support XF push notifications. I would like to have an additional work if you are free.

Which is to have a checkbox in the overlay (When following a user), to allow the user to remember the user's choice and stop prompting.
It's already supported push notifications. What kind of checkbox you want to add in overlay confirm?

I might have gotten it wrong, I confirm that push notifications are supported. As for the custom work, I have dropped you a conversation with the details.

Thank you for the fast response.

Last edited:
Top Bottom