Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x)

Social Groups (XenForo 2.x.x) [Paid] 3.6.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Installed and added G Maps API Key

Getting this whilst trying to save event with address. (map shows correct location but can't save).1531905094022.webp

1531905094022.webp

Quite a few bugs -

1/ User requests to join group which requires approval.

But

2/ they can see Invite members before they are approved!

1531907827580.webp

1/ Added an album in above group. Was very confused as it then showed 2 albums not 1. So deleted empty album and now no albums

and

2/ . If I try to re-add album I get permissions error:

1531908901408.webp

I'm having trouble with the permissions. If a user creates a forum within the discussion section of their group and selects the option to not allow members to post (only moderators), it doesn't allow the group moderators / admins to post nor the actual admins and moderators of the website

I'm having trouble with the permissions. If a user creates a forum within the discussion section of their group and selects the option to not allow members to post (only moderators), it doesn't allow the group moderators / admins to post nor the actual admins and moderators of the website
Thank for report. I will check it.

Made the upgrade to 2.x and the forums and posts are not showing inside the groups. They are still showing on the nodes lists.

Not an important thing but are there any future plans to incorporate private group chats kinda like in XF1 version, perhaps with something like Siropu's Chat2? I forget which one was used in XF1..I think Tangent Chat or something. Just a thought. Can't wait to see future updates...love it.

I have a group that is assigned to someone but that person left the site a long time ago. Is there a way an admin can reassign the group? If not this feature is needed!

I am trying to get everything in place to migrate a vBulletin 4.2.5 forum to XF2. Will your addon be able to import social groups from the vBulletin 4 database?

I am trying to get everything in place to migrate a vBulletin 4.2.5 forum to XF2. Will your addon be able to import social groups from the vBulletin 4 database?
I had an importer developed from vb3 groups to social groups for XF1. I imported 1100 groups with it.

Top Bottom