Sendy Integration & Newsletters

Sendy Integration & Newsletters [Paid] 2023-08-10

No permission to buy ($50.00)
I've successfully installed this addon, however, it doesn't sync Sendy with Xenforo. My Sendy list shows the name number of people as it did a month ago, even though I put in the list and API info in the backend, as well as rebuilt the sendy subscriptions cache. Anyone else having this issue?

Still really looking for a working solution for XF 2 to get Sendy to work. This addon doesn't sync the lists and enable you to do monthly emails to the community.

How can we automatically subscribe everyone who registers to a list, without them seeing the checkbox on the registration page?

I'm also noticing two different entries for this now on the legacy addon list. There was only one before I tried upgrading.

I'm yet to get it working. Give it a try though and see, maybe it is something on my end. Let me know if you get it working. My Sendy list hasn't changed in months even though hundreds of new users have joined the community.
I've never got it working - doesn't subscribe anyone new and unsubscribe link is broken in emails. Has anyone got this Sendy addon working with XF 2? @truonglv, would gladly pay extra to get this thing working. Thanks

@truonglv

Since upgrading to 2.0.5 I've started getting the below errors:

• LogicException: Job Truonglv\Sendy\Job\EmailBounce: Attempted to set 'queue_type' while a save was pending without forceSet
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:532
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Mar 9, 2019 at 1:31 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(505): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('queue_type', 'manual')
#1 src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Listener.php(25): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__set('queue_type', 'manual')
#2 [internal function]: Truonglv\Sendy\Listener::XF_Entity_User_postSave(Object(ForumApps\API\XF\Entity\User))
#3 src/XF/Extension.php(50): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 src/XF.php(566): XF\Extension->fire('entity_post_sav...', Array, 'XF\\Entity\\User')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1171): XF::fire('entity_post_sav...', Array, 'XF\\Entity\\User')
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1159): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#7 src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Service/Subscription.php(68): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/addons/Truonglv/Sendy/Job/EmailBounce.php(59): Truonglv\Sendy\Service\Subscription->checkEmailBouncing()
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(241): Truonglv\Sendy\Job\EmailBounce->run(G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(187): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(76): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#12 job.php(14): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
["referrer"] => string(51) "https://mysite.com/whats-new/posts/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom