Resource icon

Schedule Content for XF 2.x [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Odd... @Dragonfruit @truonglv

In areas where "View threads by others" is disabled, it's not possible to schedule content, even with every other permission set to yes. I double-checked this both with and without Xon's "View Sticky Threads" Add-on.

So it doesn't sound like this is a solution either then... thanks for trying.

Actually sorry, I think I misunderstood.

It's okay for nodes with "View threads by others" that's disabled and not be able to scheduled content. As long as the sticky threads can be viewed by everyone using Xon's "View sticky threads" add on.

As long as the scheduled content work for other nodes, that'd work for us.

So it doesn't sound like this is a solution either then... thanks for trying.

Actually sorry, I think I misunderstood.

It's okay for nodes with "View threads by others" that's disabled and not be able to scheduled content. As long as the sticky threads can be viewed by everyone using Xon's "View sticky threads" add on.

As long as the scheduled content work for other nodes, that'd work for us.

Yeah that seems to work just fine, afaict. (Also this is a more versatile app than Scheduled Posting, iirc.)

Anyone experienced this?

We schedule posts for 12:05pm est. and when we submit it the scheduler says the post is scheduled for 11:05pm est.

View attachment 248877

I've been trying to buy for a while, and have contacted a couple of times. Is there an issue at the moment?
You have to choose the licence option so it can calculate the price.

The dates on the purchase screen is misleading...even for renewals I get past dates. Its hard for customers or potential customers to purchase when the purchasing screen creates doubt.

You have to choose the licence option so it can calculate the price.

The dates on the purchase screen is misleading...even for renewals I get past dates. Its hard for customers or potential customers to purchase when the purchasing screen creates doubt.

Damn... that's pretty dense of me 😂

Ran into an issue where I scheduled a thread to release today, and then made a reply as it was not specifically needed in the first post.

The reply got posted as the initial thread, and the thread content was posted as the reply.

Hi,
Thank you all for supporting this add-on.

Where can I find these options?
  • Allow each group user can view scheduled thread although thread still don't publishing
  • Allow each group user can view list of scheduled threads.

In the user group permissions page.
Hi, Thank you for your reply

No option for "can view scheduled thread/can view list of scheduled threads" In the user group permissions page.
That are the options I have:

[tl] Schedule Content​

Schedule thread by self
Schedule post by self
Schedule thread by anyone
Schedule post by anyone
Change content owner

Attachments

• Page-Capture.webp
    Page-Capture.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 4
Its possible I should know this by reading all the posts, but I have 1 simple question:

1. If I create a schedule for something on the 5th march to be posted on the 12th march - will the date on the post show 12. march, or will it show the date when the post was originally created (5th march)?

Its possible I should know this by reading all the posts, but I have 1 simple question:

1. If I create a schedule for something on the 5th march to be posted on the 12th march - will the date on the post show 12. march, or will it show the date when the post was originally created (5th march)?
12th March.

Ok, question number 2:

Have anybody tried this mod together with 8wayrun Xenporta?

When using his mod, there will be a second page where you promote the post, and not sure if this will cause any problems OR not work with this addon.

The idea is to schedule posts/articles that will promoted on the Main page.

Is there anyway to remove the posts from the Approval Queue? It's extremely frustrating having them all showing there when we still need that list for real approvals.

Top Bottom