Image Optimizer for XF 2.0

Image Optimizer for XF 2.0 [Paid] 2.1.8

No permission to buy ($29.00)
Got a similar error after upgrading the OS:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]                
[*]ErrorException: Binary (/var/www/www.bla.com/html/src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/pngquant) are incorrect version. Expected version: 2.12.3 Your version: 2.12.5
[*]               
[*]src/XF/Error.php:75
[/LIST]

Rebuilt master data but that didn't work.
Verified all binaries without a problem.

Got a similar error after upgrading the OS:

Code:
[LIST]
[*]               
[*]ErrorException: Binary (/var/www/www.bla.com/html/src/addons/Truonglv/ImageOptimizer/pngquant) are incorrect version. Expected version: 2.12.3 Your version: 2.12.5
[*]              
[*]src/XF/Error.php:75
[/LIST]

Rebuilt master data but that didn't work.
Verified all binaries without a problem.
Upgrade to latest version should remove that warning.

PS: Is there a way to let the script run more often than once every 5 minutes? Cannot edit the cron entry.
And is it smart to do so if possible?
You later were running it every one minute, but I don’t see how you did this or if it’s advisable. Debug mode allow you to edit cron?

I'm getting error in setup.sh.

Code:
gcc -fno-math-errno -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -std=c99 -I. -O3 -                                         DNDEBUG -DUSE_SSE=1 -msse -mfpmath=sse -Wno-unknown-pragmas -I./lib -I/usr/inclu                                         de/libpng12       -c -o pngquant.o pngquant.c
gcc -fno-math-errno -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -std=c99 -I. -O3 -                                         DNDEBUG -DUSE_SSE=1 -msse -mfpmath=sse -Wno-unknown-pragmas -I./lib -I/usr/inclu                                         de/libpng12       -c -o pngquant_opts.o pngquant_opts.c
gcc -fno-math-errno -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -std=c99 -I. -O3 -                                         DNDEBUG -DUSE_SSE=1 -msse -mfpmath=sse -Wno-unknown-pragmas -I./lib -I/usr/inclu                                         de/libpng12       -c -o rwpng.o rwpng.c
rwpng.c:35:2: error: #error libpng version 1.4 or later is required. 1.6 is reco                                         mmended. You have an obsolete version of libpng or compiling on an outdated/unsu                                         pported operating system. Please upgrade.
rwpng.c: In function ‘rwpng_read_image24_libpng’:
rwpng.c:232: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘png_get_IHDR’ from incompatible poi                                         nter type
/usr/include/libpng12/png.h:2413: note: expected ‘png_uint_32 *’ but argument is                                          of type ‘uint32_t *’
rwpng.c:232: warning: passing argument 4 of ‘png_get_IHDR’ from incompatible poi                                         nter type
/usr/include/libpng12/png.h:2413: note: expected ‘png_uint_32 *’ but argument is                                          of type ‘uint32_t *’
make: *** [rwpng.o] Error 1

@truonglv
İ use Centos 7.7 + PHP 7.3.12 + Xenforo 2.1.5a
FTP has 7 GB of pictures.
1- How many GB of space does it give me? 7 GB to ....?
2- Is there any add-on that needs to be installed on the server?
3- Do you help with setup settings?

@truonglv
İ use Centos 7.7 + PHP 7.3.12 + Xenforo 2.1.5a
FTP has 7 GB of pictures.
1- How many GB of space does it give me? 7 GB to ....?
2- Is there any add-on that needs to be installed on the server?
3- Do you help with setup settings?
  1. I guess 3-4 GB
  2. Yes. Some dependencies for processor
  3. Maybe If I have free time.

I didn't found an answer to my question, so let me ask:
When the images are optimized, are the database entries updated also, like file size and file hash?

Top Bottom