Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Yes, this is about the XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials add-on. Doesn't this conflict with the "Hide reactions from ignored users" part in this add-on as they both seem to have the same feature?
I had both add-ons enabled simultaneously for like 2 weeks without any problems. But I disabled XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials a while ago because I it caused occasional slowdowns for some of my users. But these slowdowns were not related to this add-on since disabling this and keeping XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials did not change anything at all.
However, you're right and it could definitely conflict. That's why I suggested it to be an optional setting.
Remove it so how to users can see ignored content if they want?
Sorry, I don't understand your question. Let me explain my suggestion. Can you add an option to disable that hint so that users don't see posts of ignored users and can't unhide them by clicking on that hint? Some of my users ignore other users, click on that hint, see their posts and insult them again. It's to prevent that stuff.
If the user wants to see their posts, he can still uningore the other user.

I like your avatar :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to ignore categories and all the forums within?

For example:
an animal themed forum, some users don't want see stuff from dogs and others, because they have cats.

Dogs -> ignore categories
- forum a ->also ignored because within dogs categorie
- forum b ->also ignored because within dogs categorie

Cats
- forum a
- forum b

others....-> ignore categories
- forum a ->also ignored because within categorie
- forum b ->also ignored because within categorie

greetings

If you ignore a forum its correct that all threads within not shown in what's new, but if that forum contains a sub-forum that didn't work.

forum A
-threads within forum (not shown in whats new) -> Correct
-sub-forum B (within forum A)
-threads within sub-forum (shown in what's new) -> FAIL

WHY ? That should be fixed

@truonglv

If you ignore a forum its correct that all threads within not shown in what's new, but if that forum contains a sub-forum that didn't work.

forum A
-threads within forum (not shown in whats new) -> Correct
-sub-forum B (within forum A)
-threads within sub-forum (shown in what's new) -> FAIL

WHY ? That should be fixed

@truonglv

@truonglv
We have hundreds of forums and can't expect from the user to ignore hundreds of forums. It would be great if all sub-forums were also ignored.

How can I disable it
I don't need that feature

You can also switch it off in tms.

I would like this, but an ignore tag feature is vital. Way more useful to ignore all theads on a certain topic.

Is this planned for the future?

Top Bottom