Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
@truonglv

Maybe this has already been addressed...but I installed this on my forum and when I enable it and go to load my forum main page listing, I just get a blank white page. Disabling it fixes this immediately. I get a ton of server errors when its enabled.

The first error at the top is also the first error at the bottom of the list. Disabling my forum stats add-on did nothing to fix the issue (as it errored twice). Clicking in to the errors themselves references the what's new tab and random threads. Thoughts?

1582754658614.png

Last edited:
@truonglv

Maybe this has already been addressed...but I installed this on my forum and when I enable it and go to load my forum main page listing, I just get a blank white page. Disabling it fixes this immediately. I get a ton of server errors when its enabled.

The first error at the top is also the first error at the bottom of the list. Disabling my forum stats add-on did nothing to fix the issue (as it errored twice). Clicking in to the errors themselves references the what's new tab and random threads. Thoughts?

View attachment 219317
What is your PHP version?

Some time ago I requested this:
  • All likes/reactions from ignored user should not be visible for you in reaction list (/account/reactions), message, etc.
  • Ignored user can't like your content

You've implemented this in update 2.0.0

However, I think this shouldn't be part of this add-on, sorry :oops:
What I requested shouldn't be part of this add-on, as it has nothing to do with ignoring topics. It is more about extending the user blocking system.
Right now, there is another add-on that does user blocking and a lot more.

So personally, I think it would be better if you removed this request to avoid conflicts, but it's up to you.

I think he should let it there as an option at least. I do own the other add-on you're mentioning, but for users that don't have that add-on this setting might be useful. So that the customer himself can decide whether he wants to use it or not.

Also, what about this suggestion, @truonglv?

An ability for a user to ignore another specific user and all of their content no matter where it may be, sorry I wasn't clearer.

I do not believe the one with Xenforo goes far enough for what our users want, that's why XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials was released.

I think he should let it there as an option at least. I do own the other add-on you're mentioning, but for users that don't have that add-on this setting might be useful. So that the customer himself can decide whether he wants to use it or not.
Yes, this is about the XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials add-on. Doesn't this conflict with the "Hide reactions from ignored users" part in this add-on as they both seem to have the same feature?

Top Bottom