Ignore Content

Ignore Content [Paid] 3.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ignoring threads just hides them on the page instead of filling all slots on the page with threads that weren't ignored.
EG: if you ignore all threads on the first page in you will end up with a front page that has no threads at all...
Any chance you can fix this?

Ignoring threads just hides them on the page instead of filling all slots on the page with threads that weren't ignored.
EG: if you ignore all threads on the first page in you will end up with a front page that has no threads at all...
So is this still the case, that you end up with dead/blank spaces where threads would normally be? Also, this won't hide all content by specific users, right?

You should seriously consider a pop up when a user clicks the ignore thread or ignore forum button.

On a weekly basis I have to explain to a user that s/he wasn't banned, s/he hit the ignore forum button by mistake.

A pop up saying, "are you sure you want to ignore this forum? It will no longer be visible."

You should seriously consider a pop up when a user clicks the ignore thread or ignore forum button.

On a weekly basis I have to explain to a user that s/he wasn't banned, s/he hit the ignore forum button by mistake.

A pop up saying, "are you sure you want to ignore this forum? It will no longer be visible."
For now when ignore an forum it's display an confirm box. But thread does not.

@truonglv, I found an issue with this add-on.

When you ignore content (i.e. a thread), it still shows up in the new posts widget and the most recent post in the forum node, so the person can still see the content (or at least the thread tittle) they are ignoring.

Top Bottom