Titan Gamer [Deleted]

You started with UI.X right?

Did you ask @Audentio if you could charge people for it?

If you have or if you didn't use it as the core of the theme then ignore this =P

You started with UI.X right?

Did you ask @Audentio if you could charge people for it?

If you have or if you didn't use it as the core of the theme then ignore this =P

NO.

I did not use Ui.X at all. It is my own creation. Furthermore I find it really disrespectful if anyone just comes up and starts throwing baseless allegations. I understand your concern but please if you need to bring this up inform both authors via group conversations with proof. That is all.

Could you please tell me how to do the following?

1. Have a background in the header, like you did with Watchdog.
  2. Set the height of that background.
  3. Set that background and the bars on top of it, to make them as wide as the rest of the forum.
  4. Have my logo on top of the header's background.

Could you please tell me how to do the following?

1. Have a background in the header, like you did with Watchdog.
  2. Set the height of that background.
  3. Set that background and the bars on top of it, to make them as wide as the rest of the forum.
  4. Have my logo on top of the header's background.

1) To have a background as a header (just like in the demo) go to Titan Gamer Style Properties > Header & Navigation > Header

And then link you header image from there, set the position something like "center top" (Without quotes)

BUT, according to your image you don't want everything to be full stretched so ignore the above and use this code instead:

Code:
#header .pageWidth .pageContent {
  background: url(path/) no-repeat;
}

2)From the the same header style property you will see "Settings" the default logo height is 250px, change it according to your logo.

3) To make everything look as equal width you have to do the follow:

Code:
#navWrapper, #moderatorBar {background: none}
#moderatorBar .pageContent {background: @primaryDarker;}

4)The logo is infact a image of 500px x 250px (same height as in #2), so if you have Photoshop open the PSD and just move the position of the text to the top without resizing it.

All the code goes into your extra.css template and it's recommend you create a child style for all your edits.

How can I change the page background?

If you want to add a image:

Titan Gamer Style Properties > General > HTML

And simply assign your background image URL, be sure to position it as something like "center top" for optimal results.

__

If you want to just change it's color:

Titan Gamer Style Properties > Color Palette > @pageBackground

Simply change the color from there and it would reflect it to all applicable areas (in this case only the background)

Top Bottom