Titan 🎮

Titan 🎮 [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Titan - Titan is the ultimate gaming theme, based upon a large wallpaper image!

View attachment 167748

Titan for xenforo 2

Titan is the ultimate gaming theme, based upon a large wallpaper image which is blurred behind textured navigation and category bars. Assign up to 6 background images via the theme settings to completely change the colour scheme, and let your members choose their favourite from a predefined selection...

Read more about this resource...

Very happy with style. But can you assist how to make it change background between 4 images? It only shows the first one. Would like it to slide alone every x seconds. thanks

Very happy with style. But can you assist how to make it change background between 4 images? It only shows the first one. Would like it to slide alone every x seconds. thanks
Unfortunately a sliding/animated background image isn't something I know how to code for Titan, sorry!

It's quite allright then not a problem. Very awesome stlye and using it. However., can you please guide me where I can change this "register" button to lead to something else? Because we use external registration system. I would simply need to redirect that button to a certain URL.

See: http://prntscr.com/ig4sf6

Thanks

Unfortunately a sliding/animated background image isn't something I know how to code for Titan, sorry!
Also, when you are in the text editor. And when you highlight certain area of text it is black and it's barely noticable. Can this be changed to some color such as orange tone? Thanks

can you please guide me where I can change this "register" button to lead to something else?
The guest message is located inside the xenfocus_guest template file.

when you are in the text editor. And when you highlight certain area of text it is black and it's barely noticable
The editor seems to be working correctly for me. What browser and OS are you using?
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 10.47.39 am.webp

The guest message is located inside the xenfocus_guest template file.
I couldn't change the link because register button goes away and only login left. See: http://prntscr.com/igm501
I also clicked on "revert" so can't even find said template anymore. Can you please assist me how to add it back and paste me code for said template where registration leads to url for example: https://random.link/
Thanks

The editor seems to be working correctly for me. What browser and OS are you using?
View attachment 169246
Win 10 x64 Chrome

I've sent you a PM with the guest message code. The text selection has been fixed on my demo board and will be patched for the next update :)

I'm liking the look of this a lot.

However it absolutely needs to be compatible with the following plugins...

Siropu Shoutbox
Social Groups
Thread Thumbnail

Can you foresee any issues with that please?

Are there any live sites I can look at please, apart from the demo?

Hi @cjwinternet

While those plugins haven't been tested by myself, the Titan theme only has one modified template file (PAGE_CONTAINER), and it's css is very adaptive to xenforo. I'd be confident those plugins would work correctly, however I'm happy to investigate if you run into any issues :)

I unfortunately don't have a list of client sites to distribute, sorry about that.

Ok, we'll give it a go.

What image sizes do you recommend for the page background, and nodes / grid view ?

Cheers
The images are resized with css, so technically any size will work. I tend to focus on optimal file sizes rather than image dimensions :)

But for reference, the default background images are 1800x900 and the grid images are roughly 520x290. Due to Titans background gradient effect, a minor css change is required if the image differs from 1800x900. I hope that answers your question!

Top Bottom