1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tinypic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kelebek, Sep 24, 2010.

1. kelebek

kelebek Active Member

Tinypic is no longer accepting uploads from international locations, and links are turned off. If you have content on Tinypic, you can still view the URLs and the content, but only on Tinypic. To upload, share, or link content, please go to Photobucket.com to register an account. You will need to upload your content again to your Photobucket account, but you will be able to share and link your images and videos. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and hope that you enjoy Photobucket, our premier image and video site.

Photobucket has bought Tinypic and they have now replaced all my photos with this beautiful image... (Unfortunately I used to use it a lot to host my pictures :mad:)

[​IMG]

2. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Same T_T

Oh well, back to Imageshack! :p

3. OperaManiac

OperaManiac Well-Known Member

let me suggest something better. imgur. and photobucket purchased tinypic! not photoshop.

krstep likes this.
  4. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

Imgur is better than either Tinypic or Photobucket.

Caelum likes this.
  5. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Just noticed Tinypic being online again & working fine o_O...

6. Floris

Floris Guest

dropbox.com

epic win

7. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

I get so frustrated with keeping up with where my images are uploaded,
    so I just have a directory on my server I use for image uploads only.
    I clean it out about once a year to keep it from getting too massively cluttered.

8. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Yeah, tempted to do the same myself, except I keep ending up going 'nah, maybe not' out of bandwidth considerations :p

9. kelebek

kelebek Active Member

Haha sorry, I meant Photobucket! :D I guess that's a sure sign i'm spending wayyy too much time on Photoshop huh! :)

10. Sherri

Sherri Active Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. So I'm pretty careful not to do it on really busy busy sites
    or anything like that. I use the old fall-back "Photobucket" but usually it's a situation where
    the bandwidth wont be too bad so I just use my server. I hope we get a better alternative soon.

11. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

...until you run out of space or you get tired of the images clogging up your Dropbox. Although, the really nice thing about this is you can set your screen capture app's output folder to your Dropbox, and images will be uploaded automatically after they are captured. :)

12. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

It's undone already

13. Caelum

Caelum Well-Known Member

Just tried it.

I'm officially a convert O_O

14. Floris

Floris Guest

Using it for ages now, and only using 45% of my 12gb free account. If I need more, I can use my dedicated box, or just buy a 50gb account.