XF 2.2 Timestamp displayed as "tomorrow"

El Porcharo

I've just noticed on my user profile that my last seen infos reported Tomorrow at 00:06 (which is a bunch of minutes ago)

I thought I mistaken the translastion phrase, so I checked but the phrase title is tomorrow_at_x

I was wondering: what's the use of this phrase and how can I fix that wrong timestamp?

It very well could be this:
  • Your browser doesn't know current time when you performs this actions. I have this behavior only if your PC goes to sleep mode (Windows/macOS - no matter) for a long time (from 12 hours) with opened browser, and when i bring it out of sleep, i can see phrases like "Tomorrow in 12:34" when performing any AJAX actions (such as loading alerts in usermenu) before i refresh the tab.

Just got a similar one a moment ago: later_today_at_x again on my profile.

This was related to my last access from this morning at 10:45 (now its 14:42 here in Italy), so I don't understand why an event from the past is treated like if it was a future event.

What's the point of this, guys?

Yep! I've already double-checked the Time Zone 😁

It's set to UTC+01:00 which is the Central European Time in both the ACP and my user preferences.
I don't really understand the reason of those phrases being used 🤷‍♂️

That's the "mystery" I'd like to unveil 😅

Well... after a bit of struggling (can't see any TZ settings in my Plesk panel) I could see from the phpinfo page that the server time is set to London.
That's -01:00 compared to the italian time, but I think this is not enough to maintain the mismatching even after several hours

I've opened a ticket, let's wait for what the support guys will say

Thanks Andy for your suggestion, will mark it as solution if it will be it (y)

Interesting!

Not sure about yesterday, it might be... :unsure:
But today I let the Windows Update app do its job at lunchtime, plus I always restart the PC again after the update process is done, and so I did.

So don't think it's the case... :unsure:

Thanks, Ozzy, for the hint :)

Top Bottom