[WMTech] Time Spent Online

[WMTech] Time Spent Online [Paid] 1.2.2

No permission to buy ($9.00)

Yugensoft

Yugensoft submitted a new resource:

Time Spent Online - Show the total amount of time members have used your forum on their profile

Description

Record members' total time spent online, and add it to their member profiles.

How it works

Whenever a member browses or performs actions on your forum, their 'last active time' is recorded. When they perform another action or view another page, the time elapsed between the two actions or views is noted. If it is less than the XenForo session timeout period, the elapsed time is added to their total time spent online.

Install & Upgrade...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Great addon. Could we get a feature where we can see a member list sorted by most time spent online? Ideally as a tab on the forum.com/members page.

Does this addon only start counting the times once its been installed or can it go back and read logs (if it exists) from couple of years into its calculation of time spent online?

Hi,

Great addon. Could we get a feature where we can see a member list sorted by most time spent online? Ideally as a tab on the forum.com/members page.
Sure, doesn't sound hard, I'll add it to my todo list.

Does this addon only start counting the times once its been installed or can it go back and read logs (if it exists) from couple of years into its calculation of time spent online?
Only after installed. XF doesn't natively record time spent online.

The members list tab doesn't work for me. Since it shows only members with 0:00 online time, it seems the sort order is reversed.

This add-on looks amazing! I got one question: If I buy this add-on and switch to xenForo 2.0 later on. Will I get the xenForo 2.0 upgrade for free or even for 2€ extra? :)

This add-on looks amazing! I got one question: If I buy this add-on and switch to xenForo 2.0 later on. Will I get the xenForo 2.0 upgrade for free or even for 2€ extra? :)
Thanks. They're standalone products on my shop. (XF2 one took significantly longer to make than the original).
But I may add an upgrade discount feature to my shop in the future.

Thanks. They're standalone products on my shop. (XF2 one took significantly longer to make than the original).
But I may add an upgrade discount feature to my shop in the future.
Thanks for your reply. That would be quite awesome since I know if I buy the add-on now it's just a question of time when I'll switch to xenForo 2.0 ;)

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

@wmtech I have purchased this addon from @Yugensoft then how to download this addon from your site?

Top Bottom