Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 1.6.10

No permission to buy ($60.00)
I can already see several addons and forums and all the stuff we've had to be doing for the past few years finally be stream lined by this addon, we get hundreds of messages from users per day trying to resolve stuff. Will be picking this up in a day or two to look at it :)!

Nice, i can see this being useful for Centmin Mod forums :D
Glad to hear it guys. Do let me know if there's something you'd like to see in the product. :)

Look for it in the next version. ;)

Sweet.

In part of our ridiculous setup we have another addon that lets us tab threads together in certain sections of the site, the user can request more filling out a form (the ability to add fields to tickets replaces this) but the forms also spawned the thread so the mod only had to link it together with the URL instead of also making it/having to have an addon that changes the author.

Hope that all made sense :D!

Look for it in the next version. ;)
Sweet.

In part of our ridiculous setup we have another addon that lets us tab threads together in certain sections of the site, the user can request more filling out a form (the ability to add fields to tickets replaces this) but the forms also spawned the thread so the mod only had to link it together with the URL instead of also making it/having to have an addon that changes the author.

Hope that all made sense :D!

Just make it so you can set it that the thread name is the value of any field you set, and the location it appears.

The ability for staff to discuss tickets, the ability to assign staff to categories and guest tickets would make the ticket system usable for us.
Multisite support would make it attractive to use it on more websites.

A simple self help function would avoid 90% of support tickets.

Last edited:
@NixFifty

What does this all mean.

2015-11-09_08-05-21.png

Registered as in the date I registered? Or submitted the ticket?

The ability for staff to discuss tickets, the ability to assign staff to categories

The ability to assign staff to categories seems to be handled nicely by the fact that you can give it usergroup permissions or individual account permissions like a node.

The ability to discuss/alerts when something is submitted is really important.

This can be handled by private forums.
The ticket discussion needs to be visible/linked in the ticket. Otherwise tickets will be handled without by staff who have no clue that there is discussion of the ticket.
It would be nice to have a similar solution as the resource manager has, with linked threads. Only visible to staff assigned to that category.

The ticket discussion needs to be visible/linked in the ticket. Otherwise tickets will be handled without by staff who have no clue that there is discussion of the ticket.
It would be nice to have a similar solution as the resource manager has, with linked threads. Only visible to staff assigned to that category.

That would be cool.

Just make it so you can set it that the thread name is the value of any field you set, and the location it appears.
In the next version, the way it works is that you can set up a thread to be posted in a specific section with a set prefix on a per ticket category basis.

If we ever want to stop using this addon can we make it dump tickets into threads?

@NixFifty
Not at this time.
The ability for staff to discuss tickets, the ability to assign staff to categories and guest tickets would make the ticket system usable for us.
Multisite support would make it attractive to use it on more websites.

A simple self help function would avoid 90% of support tickets.
Hidden comments are partially there which will allow for inline discussions. There is currently an issue with it that I spotted earlier and working on a fix for that for the next version. What purpose would assigning staff to categories serve? Guest tickets is planned.

@NixFifty

What does this all mean.

2015-11-09_08-05-21.png

Registered as in the date I registered? Or submitted the ticket?
Registered as in the date you registered. The date the ticket was submitted would be displayed in the 'Ticket Info' block.
The ability to assign staff to categories seems to be handled nicely by the fact that you can give it usergroup permissions or individual account permissions like a node.

The ability to discuss/alerts when something is submitted is really important.

This can be handled by private forums.

The ability to actually for staff to be notified when something is submitted seems more important.
So like the ability to watch tickets?
As I mention earlier in this post, the ability to automatically create threads populated with details in a specific node is in the next version. I believe that is what you're after but I just need to add a 'Discussion' tab in the ticket itself.

What purpose would assigning staff to categories serve?
We have staff with different responsibilities. For example some staff members deal with registrations, others with account problems, others with general forum use, I deal with donations, etc. This makes the volume of tickets manageable and keeps sensitive data within limited views.

The staff assigned to these categories should not have permission to see other categories.
But as @The Dark Wizard has pointed out, this can be accomplished with user permissions. This will work if this means that things like ticket discussions etc will also be restricted to assigned staff.

Staff should see the number of open tickets assigned to them in the moderator bar.

Last edited:
So like the ability to watch tickets?

More like categories and maybe by force(optionally). Tickets can be watched as well I suppose.

Basically just the ability to notify the proper party when a new ticket is made, just demoed it on my site and if I didn't know that I had made the ticket with a test account, I wouldn't have known that it existed on my main account.

The moderator bar would work well for this. Show the number of open tickets and the number of open assigned tickets. Like this: 41/4
In this example 41 is the number of open tickets and 4 is the number of open assigned tickets.

The moderator bar would work well for this. Show the number of open tickets and the number of open assigned tickets. Like this: 41/4
In this example 41 is the number of open tickets and 4 is the number of open assigned tickets.

Something like that would indeed be nice.

Top Bottom