Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Has anyone been able to the escalations working? None of mine work, example of one below. It should set a ticket to "Pending" if a staff member is the last user to reply. This doesn't happen, even if I set to it to moderator or administrator and reply to tickets with admin and mod accounts. Can't seem to get any of the ticket criteria to work.

Were you able to get these working? I'm having trouble as well.

For what it's worth, escalations work fine for me (set status when staff reply) but I'm not using the email handler, doing all on the site itself.

Is it happening with a specific set of criteria?

For what it's worth, escalations work fine for me (set status when staff reply) but I'm not using the email handler, doing all on the site itself.

We have three escalations which change the status based on various criteria, which are working correctly.

These are the ones we're having issues with:

Escalation #1:
  • Execution Order: 1
  • Last reply user is moderator
  • Time passed since last reply is greater than 2 days.
  • Reply to ticket (with message about awaiting response and auto-closing if not received within 24 hours).
  • Send starter alert (with short message similar to above).

Escalation #2:
  • Execution Order: 1
  • Last reply user is moderator
  • Time passed since last reply is greater than 3 days.
  • Set status: Closed
  • Reply to ticket (with message about awaiting response and why ticket has been closed).
  • Send starter alert (with short message similar to above).

Can confirm, anything with a "time passed" criteria doesn't work.

Looking through the Cron jobs list there doesn't appear to be a task for it....

@NixFifty

The escalation cron file (src/addons/NF/Tickets/Cron/Escalation.php) is empty - is this supposed to be like this? There is no cron entry for it either....

@NixFifty

The escalation cron file (src/addons/NF/Tickets/Cron/Escalation.php) is empty - is this supposed to be like this? There is no cron entry for it either....

Any word on this @NixFifty? It's a critical part of this addon.

I came across another issue. When the "Replace Contact Us form with Tickets" option is enabled, disabled members cannot use the contact us form.

1659122131592.webp

I've confirmed unregistered guests have permissions to view/use tickets and use the contact form. It works as it should with the option unchecked.

@NixFifty

Getting this error when trying to delete a KB category. The category does get deleted.

Code:
Server error log

Exception: Could not get runner for job NF\Tickets:KBCategoryDelete (unique: nfTicketsKBCategoryDelete4). Skipping. src/XF/Job/Manager.php:246

Generated by: Admin Aug 8, 2022 at 12:42 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\UserCriteria\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\UserCriteria\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://domain.com/admin.php?tickets/kb/categories/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["only_id"] => string(6) "396158"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/admin.php?tickets/kb/categories/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Any word on this @NixFifty? It's a critical part of this addon.

I came across another issue. When the "Replace Contact Us form with Tickets" option is enabled, disabled members cannot use the contact us form.

View attachment 271532

I've confirmed unregistered guests have permissions to view/use tickets and use the contact form. It works as it should with the option unchecked.

@NixFifty

Getting this error when trying to delete a KB category. The category does get deleted.

Code:
Server error log

Exception: Could not get runner for job NF\Tickets:KBCategoryDelete (unique: nfTicketsKBCategoryDelete4). Skipping. src/XF/Job/Manager.php:246

Generated by: Admin Aug 8, 2022 at 12:42 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(118): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#2 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(122): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\UserCriteria\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(ThemeHouse\UserCriteria\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#9 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://domain.com/admin.php?tickets/kb/categories/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["only_id"] => string(6) "396158"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(33) "/admin.php?tickets/kb/categories/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
Thanks, I'll check these out. Sorry about the delay, I've been a little busy with other things so haven't really had the time.

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.4.0

• Support globally watching the ticket queue.
  • Support linking a resource item to a ticket category for users that have permission.
  • Always notify users watching a ticket for new replies rather than taking into account last read date.
  • Improve quick search integration.
  • Implement searching within a ticket.
  • Implement searching by category.
  • Implement searching by status.
  • Fix search not searching ticket titles.
  • Actually implement inline moderation support for ticket...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.0

• If a user is awaiting approval, display any recent tickets they've created on the approval queue.
  • Display a user's current user state within a ticket.
  • Allow staff users with appropriate permissions to approve / reject users awaiting approval.
  • Show a proper error when trying to create knowledge base articles when no categories exist.
  • Fix upgrade path from XF1 version of the add-on.
  • Fix incorrect phrasing on the batch updating tickets page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Xon
A quick question, as I cannot see the feature listed: Does this add-on allow for an area where staff can discuss the ticket without the submitter seeing their discussions?

A quick question, as I cannot see the feature listed: Does this add-on allow for an area where staff can discuss the ticket without the submitter seeing their discussions?
Yes, you can setup so a discussion thread is created per ticket which allows that. Just put the discussion forum somewhere they can't see

Getting this error(s) running the latest version.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'nf_tickets_category_id' on XFRM:ResourceItem[263] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:213

Stack trace:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(125): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('nf_tickets_cate...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/nf_tickets_xfrm_resource_linked_category.php(23): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('nf_tickets_cate...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('nf_tickets_xfrm...', Array, true, NULL)
#4 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array, true, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1681): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s14/public/xfrm_resource_edit.php(156): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:nf_ticke...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1652): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 src/addons/MaZ/AUN/XF/Template/Templater.php(38): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfrm_resource_e...', Array, true, NULL)
#9 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): MaZ\AUN\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array, true, NULL)
#10 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ResourceItem...', 'public:xfrm_res...', Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#16 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#17 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#18 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#19 {main}

Request state:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(74) "https://xxxxxxxx.com/resources/ozzmodz-change-attachment-name.263/updates"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom