Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.1

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Can this ticket system be used for paid support?
For example: A user purchases X number of support tickets, and then burns them one at a time getting individualized, private support...... buying more as they run out (and if they need more)?

Thanks!

Can this ticket system be used for paid support?
For example: A user purchases X number of support tickets, and then burns them one at a time getting individualized, private support...... buying more as they run out (and if they need more)?

Thanks!
You can make it work via user upgrade and user group permissions.

Does this addon allow for importing received emails into a ticket? We're currently using Tawk.to for chat / ticketing, but we would also like for users to send us an email (example contact@example.com), and receive ticket login details as a response (with notifications as well).

Came to ask the same question @NixFifty
While i'm not @NixFifty :ROFLMAO: Tickets can be created via email and also replies added to that said ticket and can be set up for each category:

Screenshot 2022-01-20 204701.webp

Not sure if this is reproducible, but I had banned users being able to submit tickets to false, and it was preventing all guests from seeing tickets.

Once I set that to true it allows people to see the ticket tab on the navigation.

Guests could navigate through the contact us form to send a ticket.

Overlay error when trying to save custom field

View attachment 265606
Make sure you've updated to the latest version of my "Custom Fields Permissions" add-on.

Make sure you've updated to the latest version of my "Custom Fields Permissions" add-on.

I literally just realized that cfp_o_input_bypass is part of that addon :)

Unfortunately, it is the latest version 2.7.1. With [AL] Custom Location Field disabled the error on the ad field page goes away, but when I try to add the field I'm still getting the second (cfp_o_input_bypass) error. Is this something rebuilding the fields might fix?

Can you try rebuilding the Custom Field Permissions add-on? This will trigger schema updates. Otherwise @AddonsLab will likely need to check how their changes are impacting Ticket's custom fields and my add-on.

Can you try rebuilding the Custom Field Permissions add-on? This will trigger schema updates. Otherwise @AddonsLab will likely need to check how their changes are impacting Ticket's custom fields and my add-on.

I'm still seeing the location_options errors on the add field screen, but I can add the custom fields now (y) :)

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.3.4

• Require Standard Library v1.5.0+, as this implements the template filter replacevalue
  • Support 64bit xf_ip.ip_id column.
  • Support linking a ticket category to a resource category.
  • Add Sort button to ticket priority and status lists.
  • Add spam cleaner support.
  • Fixes inactive priorities/statuses could be assigned to a ticket on edit.
  • Fixes the "Alerts are sent when a ticket transitions...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@NixFifty

Trying to get the email handler setup correctly, and I'm having an issue with replies to the ticket notification email not coming through to XF.
  1. The notification email sent to the user had the correct plus addressing for the reply-to address hello+18+2fefa6a9+user=exampledomain.com@oursite.com.
  2. Viewing the email account (cPanel), I see one folder in the root email directory titled hello+18+2fefa6a9+user=exampledomain, and within it is another folder titled com.
  3. The com folder contains the reply email sent from the member.

If I had to guess, it appears the dot may have caused an issue resulting in the creation of the com folder?

Attachments

• 1651781213313.webp
    1651781213313.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
@NixFifty

@NixFifty

Trying to get the email handler setup correctly, and I'm having an issue with replies to the ticket notification email not coming through to XF.
  1. The notification email sent to the user had the correct plus addressing for the reply-to address hello+18+2fefa6a9+user=exampledomain.com@oursite.com.
  2. Viewing the email account (cPanel), I see one folder in the root email directory titled hello+18+2fefa6a9+user=exampledomain, and within it is another folder titled com.

If I had to guess, it appears the dot may have caused an issue resulting in the creation of the com folder?

Any word on this? I'd really like to go live :)

@NixFifty

@NixFifty

Any word on this? I'd really like to go live :)
No sorry, not really had time to look in to it. Would you start a conversation with me here and send me access details for an email address like this so I can debug it better? The diagnostics information for the email you tested that's stored in xf_nf_tickets_ticket_email_log would be helpful too.
Why do I receive this server error
?
  • Content type ticket must define an 'entity' value
From your message, it's unclear where this is coming from but this is sorted in the next version.

Top Bottom