Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Unfortunately very bad support. We have been waiting for a solution to our problem for several days.
I've responded to your ticket now but worth mentioning that in my last response to you, on Tuesday, I did specifically say that my responses would be delayed as the notice at the top of my website also suggests.

Excellent add-on, clean and powerful. I am totally happy with it. If the author allows me I have a few suggestion:

-add staff note (non visible to ticket owner)
-add predefined responses category based.
-add warnings tab next to user activity.

Hello
New suggestions also :
  • keep prefixes active when moving ticket from a category to another.
  • display ticket #id info for each ticket line in queue (before or after ticket title ?)
  • ability to search by ticket id

When a guest opens a ticket, and when this guest creates an account with the same email address, it should be nice for him to be able to access its ticket opened previously as a guest.
In the state, system reports that no ticket exists for this user.

When a guest opens a ticket, and when this guest creates an account with the same email address, it should be nice for him to be able to access its ticket opened previously as a guest.
In the state, system reports that no ticket exists for this user.
Same "issue" for users who are invited to a ticket. Their ticket page displays no ticket...

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.3.0

• Add ability to ban specific emails from Ticket system.
  • Add "shadow ban" feature, by an explicit email list or for tickets which contain too few words.
  • Add ability to copy ticket user's email to clipboard, if the visitor can see it.
  • Add additional filters for showing tickets based on whether they are unassigned, assigned to self or assigned to others.
  • Fix an issue with BB code rendering when using predefined responses.
  • Ensure the captcha displays when replying or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for the update @NixFifty
Guest are not allowed to display their ticket after creating their account. Same for user who are invited to tickets.
Could that be fixed in next release ?

Does this addon allow for importing received emails into a ticket? We're currently using Tawk.to for chat / ticketing, but we would also like for users to send us an email (example contact@example.com), and receive ticket login details as a response (with notifications as well).

@NixFifty Please can you confirm? If we use "Replace Contact Us form with Tickets" then Guest user how to get Alerts respond when we have reply to this ticket?

Version 2.3.1

• Add support for value pruning for fields that are editable only once.
  • Force global namespace for functions which are known to be optimizable to bytecode in php, or known global functions to avoid a current namespace lookup for the function.
  • Implement warnings for ticket messages.
  • Fix incorrect column definition for match types on ticket fields.
  • Fix API missing permission check for setting prefix on a ticket.
  • Fix ticket discussion threads would not correctly attach to...

Version 2.3.2

• Fixes for converting a conversation/thread to a ticket.
  • Fixes for converting a ticket to a thread, this includes incorrect assignment of the first post in the thread's IP.
  • Enable shadow-ban function even if most spam checks are disabled.
  • Reduce over-fetching of tickets when viewing a category.
  • Reduce queries from redundant ticket counter rebuilds.
  • Use XF cache backend where applicable for ticket last read date.

Reactions: Xon
Top Bottom