Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)

Naz

XenForo developer
Staff member
NixFifty submitted a new resource:

Tickets - Full-fledged support system solution for XenForo 2.

Tickets is a support system solution for XenForo 2 aiming to collate all your helpdesk needs in to one easy to use solution.

Features:
  • Allow users to create new tickets in configurable categories. Custom permissions allow you greater control over who can see a ticket and who can respond to them.
  • Sophisticated guest support allowing non-users to create tickets and receive responses and notifications from them.
    • Guest tickets are protected by a password and this...

Read more about this resource...

Hi
Veey nice addon.
Despite i am facing issue with Knowledge Base which is not working here.

The knowledge base options only appear in debug mode as they are not completed. The fact that they give errors is expected because the other half of the code for that feature is not included.

Hi,

This add-on looks great and i would love to implement it in our company forum but i have a number of questions if you wouldn't mind advising:
  1. Advanced Forms Add-on - Looking at the screenshots, it appears the "Create Ticket" screen is the standard new post screen, is it possible to create a ticket using @ozzy47 Advanced Forms add-on?
  2. Multiple Instances - Is it possible to create 2 (or more) instances of the ticketing system on the same forum? I would like to use it for "IT Support" but also "Customer Service" support team, both of which would require different statuses etc.
  3. Invite Users - I can see from a screenshot there is the ability to invite another user, does this mean as standard only the ticket agents and the person that logged it can see the ticket by default, but we can invite other people to view that specific ticket?
    • Can both the agents and the ticket creator invite new users?
  4. Reporting - Is it possible to see any report or stats about number of tickets opened/closed or the time taken to close a ticket etc?
  5. Status / Priority History - When the status or priority is changed does it show date/timestamps somewhere or post anything when these are changed?

Sorry for all the questions :)

Regards,
Jamie

Last edited:
Advanced Forms Add-on - Looking at the screenshots, it appears the "Create Ticket" screen is the standard new post screen, is it possible to create a ticket using @ozzy47 Advanced Forms add-on?
I've never used that add-on so I'm not entirely sure. Maybe Ozzy can chime in.
Multiple Instances - Is it possible to create 2 (or more) instances of the ticketing system on the same forum? I would like to use it for "IT Support" but also "Customer Service" support team, both of which would require different statuses etc.
Not multiple instances, no. You can have multiple categories though. A small update would be needed to allow per-category statuses.
Invite Users - I can see from a screenshot there is the ability to invite another user, does this mean as standard only the ticket agents and the person that logged it can see the ticket by default, but we can invite other people to view that specific ticket?
  • Can both the agents and the ticket creator invite new users?
Anyone with permission to invite users can invite another user in to a ticket they can view.
Reporting - Is it possible to see any report or stats about number of tickets opened/closed or the time taken to close a ticket etc?
Not at the moment though the data is in the database and just needs a pretty interface.
Status / Priority History - When the status or priority is changed does it show date/timestamps somewhere or post anything when these are changed?
Yup, this is viewable under moderation actions for that particular ticket.

Thank you both for your replies, this sounds like it could be a great solution, we already use Xenforo for our helpdesk and i have it configured with various permissions but this add-on would be more versatile such as inviting other users (currently only IT and the person that raised the ticket can see which is a pain if we want to invite their manager etc for authorisation).

Not at the moment though the data is in the database and just needs a pretty interface.

Is an interface for this something you're planning to add and if yes do you have an ETA?

Not multiple instances, no. You can have multiple categories though. A small update would be needed to allow per-category statuses.

Multiple instances would be great if that could ever be possible but maybe categories can work?
With categories, could it have an" IT" and "Customer Service" category but set permissions so that customer service can not see IT tickets etc?

If we can set user permissions for each category this might work, we would just need to be able to create separate statuses per category, is this an update that can be implemented soon?

Regards,
Jamie

Is an interface for this something you're planning to add and if yes do you have an ETA?
I can certainly look in to it, please start a conversation with me here if you're interested in helping fund it.
Multiple instances would be great if that could ever be possible but maybe categories can work?
With categories, could it have an" IT" and "Customer Service" category but set permissions so that customer service can not see IT tickets etc?
Yeah, this is possible and categories can have their own per-category permissions to achieve this.
we would just need to be able to create separate statuses per category, is this an update that can be implemented soon?
Yup.

Thank you for your reply.

Once i have the time to put into replacing our current process i will be sure to come back to this add-on, thank you for your help.

Regards,
Jamie

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.4

• Add incoming email handler to allow setting up email addresses that can receive tickets on a per-category basis.
  • Add a beta importer for a ticket system from a developer-that-should-not-be-named.
  • Remove unused templates.
  • Fix moderator alerts for tickets not correctly including the base_url.
  • Fix removing phrases on uninstall
  • Respect node permissions when converting tickets to threads.
  • Fix Trying to get property 'active' of non-object.
  • Fix support for Signup...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I saw a few days ago a ticket system with knowledge base integration. Is this your addon?

I saw a few days ago a ticket system with knowledge base integration. Is this your addon?
There's some knowledge base code within this one though it's not ready yet. Might've been a different add-on.

Top Bottom