Tickets

Tickets [Paid] 2.7.1

No permission to buy ($60.00)
We have to install the xon addon for this to work or am I misunderstanding?
Yes, you'll need to install that first as it contains some helper files that this add-on relies on.

Previously, the same files were included within the Tickets release package but Xon has incorporated them in to an installable add-on.

Hopefully this will fix a pile of file check errors which crop-up if I need to patch those files.

In the zip file there is a folder called script with an inbound-ticket.php file. There is no instructions as what to do with this file. Can you please clarify as to what this file does, where it goes, and what to do with it?

I see predefined responses in the addon description. I am not too sure if this means predefined replies as well?

NixFifty updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.5

• Display a footer note under KB article content pointing users to open a new ticket if their issue is still not answered.
  • Support BB code within predefined responses.
  • Expose per-category priority selection option.
  • Add "View priority for own tickets" permission.
  • If a user is not able to see tickets or KB articles, hide the search form tabs for them.
  • Make activating / installing the add-on more robust on busier sites.
  • Add missing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 2.2.0

• Require XenForo 2.2+.
  • Require PHP 7.2+.
  • Add the ability for users with permission to anonymise their responses to tickets as a particular user.
  • Add support for LinkableInterface.
  • Return additional data when retrieving ticket information via the API.
  • Add per ticket category "count messages" option.
  • Improve search accuracy when non-viewable search categories exist.
  • Fix issue where discussion thread creation may not occur, or may occur under the wrong user...

Version 2.2.1

• Switch to XenForo 2.2's new way of previewing editor contents.
  • Fix per ticket category "count messages" option not being respected for new tickets.
  • Compatibility fix for ElasticSearch Essentials when updating Tickets add-on.
  • Prevent truncating of category descriptions when displaying the category list for ticket creation.
  • Enforce requirement for Standard Library.
  • Minor code clean up.

Reactions: Xon

Version 2.2.2

• Fix ticket change thread form not linking to the thread.
  • Fix ticket discussion thread not displaying ticket tabs bar.
  • Harden installer and fix possible issues upgrading from XF1, a MySQL 8.0 compatibility issue and duplicate columns.
  • Fix invite/create ticket notification not working as expected.
  • Support inviting/creating a ticket and notifying the user anonymously.
  • Added ticket status/priority/category to escalation criteria.

Hey @NixFifty,

Quick question regarding this addon; is there an option to assign tickets automatically to a specific Usergroup?
For example; We create 3 departments (each has its own Usergroup?) and once a user submits a ticket, it will automatically be assigned to the user group that can take care of that ticket.

Plugins seems great to me, just some pre-sales questions! :)

Thanks!

Is it possible to have multiple ticket boards? E.g., we'd like a Requests ticket section, a Complaints ticket section, and so on.

Version 2.2.3

• Allow banned users to utilise the ticket system.
  • Add inverted criteria options.
  • If transitioning to a status will send an alert, indicate this to staff users.
  • Add the ability to have user and moderator editable fields as well as preventing them from being edited.
  • Add the ability to select available custom fields when editing categories.
  • When converting a thread to a ticket, check if the thread starter still exists instead of throwing an error.
  • Fix view logic...

Is it possible to have multiple ticket boards? E.g., we'd like a Requests ticket section, a Complaints ticket section, and so on.
You can do multiple categories, and those categories can then post to specific forums.

1608704750620.webp

1608704787542.webp

Not sure if that is what you were wanting.

@NixFifty would it be possible to get an update to the Knowledgebase system:
  • Ability to add tags to an article
  • Ability to add related article entries
  • Allow rating of article entries and feedback, in case an entry needs to be improved
  • Ability to replace "Submit a ticket" in an article with a ticket template (which probably means adding a template system)
Some of it is a reach, but asking doesn't (normally) hurt. At the very least I'd like to see the first two.

1608745039323.png

The knowledge base columns for questions looks off with the current CSS, so I had to try to fix it; for some reason it does not work perfectly with flexbox so the following code isn't as simple as it should be and is more to be functional than semantically perfect.

CSS:
.block-support .block-questions .block-questions--left
{
    display:flex;
    justify-content:space-between;
    align-content:flex-start;
    flex-flow:row wrap;
}
.block-support .block-questions .block-questions--left .block-question
{
    display:block;
    width:45%;
}

1608745002740.png

1608745818132.webp

The CSS will make it so that question blocks line up properly by row, and have equal height. The code could be cleaned up slightly, but this is what it took to get things to work as expected.

EDIT: Showed example with description.

Last edited:
Another suggestion is to have article categories have a dedicated page so that all articles can be visible there, and the main listing having a configurable limit. I'm at 10 articles for one category and it is going to be very overwhelming once every category is filled out.

Also an option to increase the number of popular articles per category, or potential a way to set specific articles as popular or important.

Reactions: jul
Hey @NixFifty
we have the problem that incoming e-mails to the existing address are not displayed as tickets in the forum. This should work based on the description. Everything was filled out correctly, but without success.

Attachments

• 2021_01_29_08_40_57_Kategorie_bearbeiten_General_problem_iFactory3D_Support_Forum_Administratio.webp
    2021_01_29_08_40_57_Kategorie_bearbeiten_General_problem_iFactory3D_Support_Forum_Administratio.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Version 2.2.4

• Ensure action bar menu items collapse in to a menu at smaller viewports.
  • Add an option (defaulted off) to display signatures on ticket messages.
  • Ensure various status icons are displayed when listing tickets.
  • Fix an issue when trying to prune contents of fields that did not exist anymore.
  • Fix undefined "errorKey" when doing guest username validation.
  • Ensure guest username is handled correctly when inviting to the ticket.
  • Improve performance of XF1.x to XF2.x...

Hello @NixFifty,

Dropped you a message on you forums few weeks ago about custom task quote but i never get any answer. I can easily understand that you are not interested with this, but in this case please just say no...

Regards.

Hey @NixFifty
we have the problem that incoming e-mails to the existing address are not displayed as tickets in the forum. This should work based on the description. Everything was filled out correctly, but without success.
I replied to your ticket about this.
Hello @NixFifty,

Dropped you a message on you forums few weeks ago about custom task quote but i never get any answer. I can easily understand that you are not interested with this, but in this case please just say no...

Regards.
I've replied to this now but it's worth noting that a) you didn't send a message a few weeks ago, it was a few days ago and b) there is a notice on my website explaining that delayed responses are likely.

Top Bottom