Three last styling issues

Brendon Meynell

Hey All,
Well as you may have guessed from my 50-odd posts recently I am new to xF and have been slowly building my website. I am to the point now that most of it is done (and looking a lot better compared to earlier attempts) however I am stuck with three things that I am hopeful someone may be able to help me with.

Issue 1:
The admin bar at the top, you can not see the links without hovering over them. When I think I have found the right spot for the links and change the color it also changes the color elsewhere.

Issue 2:
I attempted to merge Staff Online with Users Online and this was the result, now even when I revert the template it still seems to stay the same.

To see these issues in action please see this Image: screenie1.webp

Issue 3:
When going to read threads (once you open a category) these links are dark (the ones at the top of the page that I guess you can click to sort the fields.

I am looking at trying to get them white (once again just with the issue above when I change this color it changes it elsewhere where I don't want it to) - or looking at removing the link all together.

Screenshot: screenie2.webp

I look forward to finding some help.

To change specifics rather than the global css colours I think you need to use EXTRA.css where bits of code can target speciofics as you want. Those cleverer than me can help you on exactly what to put.

You might find it works better to put in 3 separate requests. Otherwise discussion gets confused and anyway I know the mods prefer it that way.

1. Add this to EXTRA.css:
#moderatorBar a, #moderatorBar .itemCount {
color: red !important;
}
Change the colour to suit.

2. You are probably reverting a template from another style, or the wrong template. That template is sidebar_online_users.

3. Add this to EXTRA.css:
.discussionList .sectionHeaders a, .discussionList .sectionHeaders a span {
color: black;
}

1. Add this to EXTRA.css:
#moderatorBar a, #moderatorBar .itemCount {
color: red !important;
}

2. You are probably reverting a template from another style, or the wrong template. That template is sidebar_online_users.

3. Add this to EXTRA.css:
.discussionList .sectionHeaders a, .discussionList .sectionHeaders a span {
color: black;
}

Thank you so much it fixed it all :D

Top Bottom