Threadloom Search for XenForo 1.5.x [Deleted]

threadloom

threadloom submitted a new resource:

Threadloom Community Search (TCS) - Cloud-hosted site search

Overview

Threadloom Community Search (TCS) is the 1st cloud-hosted site search engine designed specifically for forums. It brings the power of enterprise cloud-hosted search to your forum without technical knowledge, additional server resources, or maintenance. For most forums, installation takes less than 5 minutes: Install the plug-in and enter your account name and access key.

For a full list of features, visit the...

Read more about this resource...

wow!!

any info about the costs of the "small" (Up to 100,000 monthly active users) after the Alpha stage?
it will be a free option for small forums?

wow!!

any info about the costs of the "small" (Up to 100,000 monthly active users) after the Alpha stage?
it will be a free option for small forums?

Yes, TCS will be free for forums with up to 100K MAUs even after Early Access concludes.

what is about non english forum?

We support unicode (international languages); however, our machine-learning-based spell correction currently only supports US English. Our planned next set of supported spell correction languages are: British English, Canadian English, Australian English, New Zealand English, Indian English, Chinese, and Spanish.

no serbian, bosnian,croatian language

For spell correction, unfortunately not yet. I'll let you know when we start work on that.

However, the rest of the features should work for Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian. It would be great to get your feedback in Early Access on if there are any issues with TCS in those languages.

will try it, and this add on not change any template or option for xenforo?

TCS doesn't edit your existing templates. It adds a TCS template (to render the search results page), and entries to AdminCP > Appearance > Template Modifications (mainly to route searches through TCS).

Thanks for trying it out.

The free version will display ads?
The template can be costumized?
How MAUs are calculated?

I would like to test it, I have a forum in Italian language maybe I can give you some feedback too.

Last edited:
For now, I will give up from adding one more search on my forum. I use xenforo addon + google built in search.
Three in a row will be too much for now (y)

The free version will display ads?
The template can be costumized?
How MAUs are calculated?

I would like to test it, I have a forum in Italian language maybe I can give you some feedback too.

TCS currently doesn't display any ads. We are planning to launch search ads shortly and will give Early Access customers access to this product.

Yes, the TCS template can be customized. We have recommendations in our Early Access Help Center for how to make sure your customizations are preserved across upgrades.

MAUs are currently self-reported based on GA estimates.

does this comes like separate page?

The plug-in routes searches in the standard search box through Threadloom. No changes required to existing templates or your existing search engine.

Top Bottom