Threadloom Search for XenForo 2.x [Deleted]

threadloom

threadloom submitted a new resource:

Threadloom Search for Xenforo - 10x as many results as XenForo search. Image search, spell correction, and WordPress search.

Threadloom Search provides an easy way to upgrade your forum with cloud search. It returns 10x as many results as XenForo search. It also gives you image search, spell correction, and WordPress search.

We are happy to provide this service free for forums with up to 10 millions posts.
Note: As of March 2019, no credit card is required to sign up!

Examples...

Read more about this resource...

been trying to get back into portal for months now.......even after several mails with support that they just stopped replying after a while....fail...pw reset and verification links not working etc......sounds cool tho! just wish if your site can be fixed :(

been trying to get back into portal for months now.......even after several mails with support that they just stopped replying after a while....fail...pw reset and verification links not working etc......sounds cool tho! just wish if your site can be fixed :(
Well, if it makes you feel any better, it looks like this is actually the same version that's been available from their site for months. I saw this and thought "new," but then when I actually took the time to look realized I already had this version.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, it looks like this is actually the same version that's been available from their site for months. I saw this and thought "new," but then when I actually took the time to look realized I already had this version.

im still just trying to switch from vb even......just tried making a new acct.....fail.......it wasnt this hard before, idk what they have done, but it is seeming impossible.....ive even gave detailed reports about the emailed links not working, in those cases they actually arrived...silence...still locked out...

Have you tried simply creating another account using a different email? I had a problem with the first account I created with them. I forget exactly what the issue was, but creating another one solved the problem.

i was having a problem getting the mail i thought....but then i saw on the mail sent notice page, you actually have to push a button or it doesn't send...i finally got in with a new acct but then i see this description saying search with xen2.1 is beta.........

Yeah, I just saw another post on Xenforo where they say you have to contact them about using the 2.1 beta version. Not sure why they don't state that here, and I didn't see any mention of it on their site, but anyway, glad you got in.

Guessing we have to do a manual install here...?
Correct, since we generate each archive for users, and the hashes.json is not generated, you will have to manually install. If you already have the addon installed (1.0) you have the latest version. We are working on a fully compatible version for this 2.1.

If you have a previous Xenforo install, and are upgrading, please see this help center article also listed in the resource's FAQ:

Currently there are multiple tickets opened with you, and I haven't heard back until today. My apologies for the inconvenience I'm sure this is causing, please see the ticket for an updated status. Thank you for your patience, and understanding.

i didnt get any emails to either acct and cant see tickets....as i cannot login by there.....

i am a little confused about the xen2.1 situation tho....so it is beta right? or beta unless you guys do some kinda tricks behind the curtain? what part exactly is beta, the install/upgrade or forum use etc....

if it isnt stable for xen2.1 it wont matter anyway, but we would like to know when the stable release is anticipated if possible..

thank you

i didnt get any emails to either acct and cant see tickets....as i cannot login by there.....

i am a little confused about the xen2.1 situation tho....so it is beta right? or beta unless you guys do some kinda tricks behind the curtain? what part exactly is beta, the install/upgrade or forum use etc....

if it isnt stable for xen2.1 it wont matter anyway, but we would like to know when the stable release is anticipated if possible..

thank you
It's currently stable, and we are removing the beta tags from the website.

New features we are currently looking into:
Install via Archive
Interface of the plugin dashboard

hmm...i stepped toward trying to install this but its some confusing things id like cleared up please...

firstly, while unzipping its said some files already exist and asked me to overwrite or not......seems like a loose both ways, but something that should not happen in any case....

then when trying to install its this??

hmm...i stepped toward trying to install this but its some confusing things id like cleared up please...

firstly, while unzipping its said some files already exist and asked me to overwrite or not......seems like a loose both ways, but something that should not happen in any case....

then when trying to install its this??
If you have uploaded the addon previously, you will be asked to overwrite the files. We do not overwrite any core Xenforo files.

For the hashes.json file you should click the "I have reviewed the warnings and I still wish to proceed" option. I have listed this in the FAQ section of the resource we are looking into this and correcting it.

no i mean just unzipping the file....into an empty folder.....and that happened....

i did choose to install it tho....it went in without issue.....but then in options im not sure how to "verify the connection"
...not seeing anything by "status check" or anything.....just wait? or?

thank you to help :)

no i mean just unzipping the file....into an empty folder.....and that happened....

i did choose to install it tho....it went in without issue.....but then in options im not sure how to "verify the connection"
...not seeing anything by "status check" or anything.....just wait? or?

thank you to help :)
You will get an email when it's ready. Roughly it takes an hour for every 500k posts you have on your site. I'm looking forward to seeing how your conversion goes!

Getting this error when I try to install after uploading.

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • The hashes.json file for this add-on is missing so no file health check can be performed.
Really wish install via upload was available.

Top Bottom