Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x [Deleted]

Apparently I've missed something somewhere, but I've installed, configured everything within options and on the Threadloom site but under Recipients, I do not have any groups showing up. Anyone know what I may have missed?

Apparently I've missed something somewhere, but I've installed, configured everything within options and on the Threadloom site but under Recipients, I do not have any groups showing up. Anyone know what I may have missed?
I haven't heard a reply back to the helpdesk ticket - please update that when you get a chance. Thanks!

I haven't heard a reply back to the helpdesk ticket - please update that when you get a chance. Thanks!
Sorry, I missed that email. Everything is good there.

One suggestion I do have for the product. As someone that has multiple sites signed up, it would be much more beneficial to be able to edit the title, intro and outro well before the scoring period, especially since it is set so early in the morning.

Sorry, I missed that email. Everything is good there.

One suggestion I do have for the product. As someone that has multiple sites signed up, it would be much more beneficial to be able to edit the title, intro and outro well before the scoring period, especially since it is set so early in the morning.
Thanks for the suggestion. We are looking at an overhaul of the newsletter dashboard. However, the newsletter times, are set by you just in case.

Thanks for the suggestion. We are looking at an overhaul of the newsletter dashboard. However, the newsletter times, are set by you just in case.
Understood. But here is my use case.

I live PST. I want to make sure my newsletter comes out early morning since one of my forums topic user base is EST. So if it scores at 6am so it sends at 10am, I would have to wake up at 3am PST to get in when scoring opens to make edits. Considering these are side hustles/passion projects and most of use likely have regular FTE, that isn't a feasible solution.

Understood. But here is my use case.

I live PST. I want to make sure my newsletter comes out early morning since one of my forums topic user base is EST. So if it scores at 6am so it sends at 10am, I would have to wake up at 3am PST to get in when scoring opens to make edits. Considering these are side hustles/passion projects and most of use likely have regular FTE, that isn't a feasible solution.
In that situation, I would have scoring open the day before to make those changes....again all of these settings are set by you.

We are happy to announce, that everyone running Newsletter also has access to an RSS version of the newsletter they can use to post to their community or allow users to use it as an RSS reader.

To learn more you can read about it on the blog.
We’re excited to announce Hosted Newsletter, a new feature available to all Threadloom Newsletter customers beginning today. Hosted Newsletter enables forum admins to automatically publish Newsletter issues to their forum and create an archive of their forum’s best content.

Since 2016, Threadloom Newsletter has delivered over 500 million email newsletters on behalf of our forum customers. Each issue provides subscribers with a concise summary of your forum’s best content, and encourages readers to visit your forum. As a result, Threadloom Newsletter has an industry-leading unique open rate of 28% and unique click rate of 8%.

With Hosted Newsletter, we are excited to be able to offer admins a way to automatically save this content directly on their forum and make it accessible to visitors who don’t regularly receive Threadloom Newsletter.

threadloom updated Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

Implementing Primary product insertion

By enabling Primary products for your newsletter via your Threadloom dashboard, products being discussed in your community are added to your newsletter. Allowing monetizing of your newsletters to happen automatically.

To learn more detail, please follow the blog entry.

No plugin is required for this update. Just enablement via the customer dashboard.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will reach out to you there. We were found a slight bug in our dashboard and pushed out fixes.
Yep, thanks. got the email and seen that the options were now there.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The content people bookmark is a key indicator to which content interests them. Does this addon factor that in ?
Not many users probably bookmark things.

Words they type in as a message could be especially revealing

The content people bookmark is a key indicator to which content interests them. Does this addon factor that in ?
Not many users probably bookmark things.

Words they type in as a message could be especially revealing
At this time we do not use the bookmark as a signal. We have been working on personalization option which factors in where they post, reactions, and what content they browse from the NL.

If i'm understand how this actually works is I will need a SendGrid and your addon was made integrated with the services. Am i correct? Wrong?

If not, it means that this addon is potentially could grab all my subscriber's emails addresses?

If i'm understand how this actually works is I will need a SendGrid and your addon was made integrated with the services. Am i correct? Wrong?

If not, it means that this addon is potentially could grab all my subscriber's emails addresses?
We use SendGrid - we handle all sending, deliverability so you do not have. We do offer a white-label service at no charge, so it will appear to send from your own domain.

We are a Software as a Service company and are not in the business to grab your subscriber lists. The lists you use, and potentially grow from with List Builder are yours and we provide them to you. If you elect to not use our service any longer, we purge the data from our systems. Happy to discuss any privacy concerns you may have.

Apologies for the delay in reply.

Do i need to install Threadloom Search in order to run Threadloom Newsletter service? Currently we're using ES and we're happy with it.
Our basic plugin powers both our Newsletter and Search products. Search is disabled by default, so no worries there. So no, you do not need to to install/enable Threadloom Search for Newsletter.

Top Bottom