Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x [Deleted]

I missed that time because I was asleep as it defaults to 2am. Shouldn't there text be a global option in settings?

We allow it per newsletter to give granularity control per newsletter. This allows forums that do send multiple newsletters per week to change those items for their newsletter.

Does this have its own unsubscribe list or does it use XF's unsubscribe list for the receive admin email setting?

Does this have its own unsubscribe list or does it use XF's unsubscribe list for the receive admin email setting?
We honor the user setting "Receive news and update emails" by default with the admin setting.
That said, we do manage the unsubscribe list from the newsletter as they are sent out.

Okay so it honors the XF setting for sending, when they click unsubscribe, it affects the Threadloom setting.

The only downside I can see to this is, if one uses XF to send promotional emails (sales, discounts etc.) and one unsubscribes from that, they miss out on the non-promotional digest emails. Have you considered treating them 100% independently?

Okay so it honors the XF setting for sending, when they click unsubscribe, it affects the Threadloom setting.

The only downside I can see to this is, if one uses XF to send promotional emails (sales, discounts etc.) and one unsubscribes from that, they miss out on the non-promotional digest emails. Have you considered treating them 100% independently?
It's optional in the Threadloom dashboard.

Does this support @Bob 's addons? (AMS/RMS/UBS/SC) If not, is this something that is planned?
Our algorithms focus on the community trending posts, which the addons from Bob will generate if setup to do so. We also offer places to manually generate content for the newsletter where you could pull such content. As far as automated pulling of that, that is not on the roadmap currently.

My community is quite large and diverse. Which means that there are different segments. Groups of members are interested in specific forums, while other groups are absolutely not interested in those forums. Their interest lies in other subforums.

Does threadloom cater to this in any way?
Our algorithms focus on the community trending posts, which the addons from Bob will generate if setup to do so.
Could you please expand on this? The content of Bob's addons is of much greater value than forum posts. But there is no forum discussion about content from Bob's addons. We use the commenting system included in those addons.

My community is quite large and diverse. Which means that there are different segments. Groups of members are interested in specific forums, while other groups are absolutely not interested in those forums. Their interest lies in other subforums.

Does threadloom cater to this in any way?

Could you please expand on this? The content of Bob's addons is of much greater value than forum posts. But there is no forum discussion about content from Bob's addons. We use the commenting system included in those addons.
Currently, we do not offer personalization. It is an area we are interested in.

From my use of Bob's addons, such as AMS/RMS/Showcase a thread has been generated when I submit content through them. From that, a post is created and can be featured into the newsletter.

How is this done?
In the Newsletter itself, there is a space above the content of up to 10 posts. We refer to that as the intro area.
We have a few help center articles about it.

To see an example of how some are using it, feel free to check out this sample Newsletter:

From my use of Bob's addons, such as AMS/RMS/Showcase a thread has been generated when I submit content through them. From that, a post is created and can be featured into the newsletter.
Thanks for explaining. That would not be useful because we use comments & reviews for replies. Not thread posts. For UBS we do not even generate a thread.

I can´t add my forum after signing up.. I have tried many times, and get an unexpected error every time.

Error!
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again.

Top Bottom