Threadloom Newsletter for XenForo 2.x [Deleted]

Is Threadloom service broken? We saw our newsletter go out today but with broken images - now have found both threadloom.com and theadminzone.com (which I believe you own) are down...

Is Threadloom service broken? We saw our newsletter go out today but with broken images - now have found both threadloom.com and theadminzone.com (which I believe you own) are down...
We did have an outage this morning. Any images that were broken should be resolved - and working as expected now.

Apologies for any service interruptions - as we continue to investigate this, and prevent this in the future.

how do I increase my subscription? after I added my forum it doesnt let me choose and option to send more emails

I'm happy to look into this for you, but it's based on the number of users your forum has and the frequency to which you send, which we do support sending up to 7x per week.

You should put a disclaimer on your plugin that you're now owned by Vertical Scope so forum owners realize who they are giving access to their data.

Just a friendly reminder to those actively syncing to disable the plugin, and remove the plugin from your server as soon as possible to prevent any errors being thrown in your control panel. For more information, please read about the retirement of Threadloom services here.

Today is the day we officially retire all of Threadloom services. Please ensure you have disabled all of the plugins from your admin panel remove the plugin.
For more information around the retirement, please see this blog post.

• Sad
Reactions: eL_
Top Bottom