Threadloom List Builder for XenForo 1.5.x [Deleted]

threadloom

threadloom submitted a new resource:

Threadloom List Builder for xenForo - Re-engage drive-by visitors, grow your Newsletter subscriber list at no additional cost

Invite drive-by visitors to subscribe to your email newsletter with List Builder. List Builder provides email sign-up forms that are seamlessly integrated into your community, with no additional add-on to install. Trigger the form based on time, pageviews, or scroll distance. You can also choose whether to display the form to logged in users or logged out guests. Sign-ups through List Builder are automatically added to your Newsletter subscriber list.

List Builder captures consent via...

Read more about this resource...

You guys require too much personal info. Will have to uninstall. I have no business company to provide information like this to god knows who.

tread.webp

This is a standard request for email delivery, is it not?
Threadloom page collecting personal information has no reference to what this information is going to be used for. Most importantly it does not say who will have access to this information.

Domain registrars do not have anonymity services for nothing.

It's a pity, for I like what Threadloom has to offer.

Threadloom page collecting personal information has no reference to what this information is going to be used for. Most importantly it does not say who will have access to this information.

Domain registrars do not have anonymity services for nothing.

It's a pity, for I like what Threadloom has to offer.
Hi @crazykgb,
We always welcome questions, in the screenshot you attached, we let you know why we are requiring the information. Any newsletter that is sent must adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act. The provider requires us to collect that information, and display at the bottom of every newsletter that is sent out on behalf of our customers. To see a sample I've attached of a newsletter that went out previously for theMouthPiece.com:

We value privacy and respect our customers along with the 1k+ communities they trust us to help grow. Our privacy policy is on the bottom of our homepage, and we also adhere to a much more strict guideline enabling us to be Privacy Shield certified for our customers affected by GDPR.

Feel free to drop us a line if you have any other questions we can help you with. I hope you give us the opportunity to earn your trust, and grow your community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom