Thread title on creating new thread

ChipTz

Not sure if I should post this on this forum or on the offtopic, just to tell I find amazing the thread title of the new thread you are creating being displayed also above as you type! Just great!

Yes, I know. But that does not work in thread titles. So ... :)

No point in doing to twice since the typo should be caught in the input field anyway, and if you correct it there it's fixed in the title preview.

One of the main reason why a built-in spell checker doesn't work so well is because of alternate languages. It would be insane to try and compile such huge lists for such a feature. ;) Might as well use what's already there.

No point in doing to twice since the typo should be caught in the input field anyway, and if you correct it there it's fixed in the title preview.

One of the main reason why a built-in spell checker doesn't work so well is because of alternate languages. It would be insane to try and compile such huge lists for such a feature. ;) Might as well use what's already there.

Oh, no, You misunderstood me.
What I meant is that the browser spell-checker is not working in the title field. And I only was wondering if there is a way to make it work. Not to have a built in spell-checker (although that might be nice ;)). :)

What I meant is that the browser spell-checker is not working in the title field. And I only was wondering if there is a way to make it work. Not to have a built in spell-checker (although that might be nice ;)). :)

I generally make the thread title in the actual post to be sure it is spelled right, then copy/paste into the title.

Really depends on the browser, I think. Hopefully updates to the major browsers will check all text fields, not just some.

Top Bottom