Thread Stencil -- Default and customizable content for posts per forum [Deleted]

Dan

Very interesting (I noticed it mentioned on your site a few days ago).

Would it be possible for a more detailed screenshot showing the capabilities a bit more?

Very interesting (I noticed it mentioned on your site a few days ago).

Would it be possible for a more detailed screenshot showing the capabilities a bit more?

Hello,

Yeah, was planning on putting some better screenshots online. "test" isn't enough to show what the purpose is :)

Will put em up within 10 minutes.

This looks very interesting. I might have a use for it but will see any sections on my site where it would benefit before i purchase. Excellent work btw.

Just purchased. Quick and easy and instant access to my download. Thanks again for developing this add-on and am looking forward in trying out later when i have time to install it. :)

Just purchased. Quick and easy and instant access to my download. Thanks again for developing this add-on and am looking forward in trying out later when i have time to install it. :)

Thanks for the kind words and for purchasing! Feel free to leave a review when you've installed it and tried it out :)

This would also be great if it worked for the RM. That's where I think a lot of people are setting up reviews. Imagine a review template when you create the resource?!?

mindblown_st.gif

This would also be great if it worked for the RM. That's where I think a lot of people are setting up reviews. Imagine a review template when you create the resource?!?
Bingo
The review format currently is free form. Imagine that we can set up the format for the reviews in each category. That would make the RM much more useful.

Thanks for the kind words and for purchasing! Feel free to leave a review when you've installed it and tried it out :)

Just installed and reviewed. Very happy with this purchase again nice work. :thumbsup:

I have a suggestions if your entertaining them:

1. A checkbox option to not submit pre-defined text. (sometimes the pre-defined text is not needed to be submitted but serves as a guideline to members in some cases).

I am worried about the count of Add-ons that we are installing but this too is something we used to have and members liked it. So.... :whistle:

Reactions: Dan
Is it possible to bind to the thread prefixes?
if select prefix "Help" then stensil for a help thread
if select prefix "Releases"then stensil for a release thread

mindblown_st.gif
Bingo
The review format currently is free form. Imagine that we can set up the format for the reviews in each category. That would make the RM much more useful.

FYI, http://xenforo.com/community/resour...able-content-for-resources-per-category.1674/

Just installed and reviewed. Very happy with this purchase again nice work. (y)

I have a suggestions if your entertaining them:

1. A checkbox option to not submit pre-defined text. (sometimes the pre-defined text is not needed to be submitted but serves as a guideline to members in some cases).

It is never submitted, the user can remove it if he wants too ;)

Top Bottom