Thread Stencil -- Default and customizable content for posts per forum [Deleted]

Would also be nice if we could insert a thread ID which would take priority over the forum stencil for specific thread stencils. would this type of feature be considered or deemed worthwhile developing and adding into this add-on?

Would also be nice if we could insert a thread ID which would take priority over the forum stencil for specific thread stencils. would this type of feature be considered or deemed worthwhile developing and adding into this add-on?

To be completely honest, I don't see that coming to this addon. The main goal of this addon is giving the users a basis to write something. What you suggested before is something that I'm willing to include as a feature because it might come in handy, but I don't immediately see a use for this particular feature.

To be completely honest, I don't see that coming to this addon. The main goal of this addon is giving the users a basis to write something. What you suggested before is something that I'm willing to include as a feature because it might come in handy, but I don't immediately see a use for this particular feature.

No worries. TBH I wasn't quite sure myself about the feature but thought on the odd occasion it might be useful. :)

Reactions: Dan
I saved the stencil and when I went back to the node edit, the stencil field was blank. The threads too do not show the stencil text naturally.

Finally had the chance to work on getting this up and running and it doesn't work. When I try to save the Thread Stencil, it doesn't save anything when editing it in the Display Node Tree. No errors in the server error logs.

Top Bottom