Add-on Thread Sort Order -Paid Request

tekgirl

Has this been done yet? I need to be able to permanently have the threads sorted by newest or ascending/descending, rather than by time.

Thanks

Has this been done yet? I need to be able to permanently have the threads sorted by newest or ascending/descending, rather than by time.

Thanks
Do you still need this? (I'm asking because it was requested long time ago and maybe somebody coded this already for your^^)

If you still need it, should this be global, or do you want to be able to define the order for each forum in the options?

Attachments

• sort order.webp
    sort order.webp
    47.2 KB · Views: 39
I have the need to define *some* forums sort order as A-Z by title... would be nice to have [ a ] [ b ] [ c ] paging also... this was a great mod on vB but seeems it doesnt exist for xF yet which is a shame.[/B]

Thanks
just another question.

do you mean with permanently really permanently (user isn't able to change this via sort2.webp ) or should he be still able to change this with this formular??? (which won't be saved. He can change it, then he'll get the custom sort order, but once he visits the page again, it will be again the sortorder which was set in the ACP )

just another question.

do you mean with permanently really permanently (user isn't able to change this via View attachment 28180 ) or should he be still able to change this with this formular??? (which won't be saved. He can change it, then he'll get the custom sort order, but once he visits the page again, it will be again the sortorder which was set in the ACP )

Hmmm....good question...if he doesn't change it, it will will remain as I have ordered it, correct? But if he changes it, then it will revert to the way XF currently does it?

Thanks

Hmmm....good question...if he doesn't change it, it will will remain as I have ordered it, correct? But if he changes it, then it will revert to the way XF currently does it?

Thanks

no, but let's continue via conversation;) i'll send it to you and you can check it

I have the need to define *some* forums sort order as A-Z by title... would be nice to have [ a ] [ b ] [ c ] paging also... this was a great mod on vB but seeems it doesnt exist for xF yet which is a shame.[/B]

+ for this, I was using a mod with vB back in the time :D

This is an old thread... but does anyone have the above mentioned extension saved? It's no longer in the resource library, and I'd like to look at the implementation. I'm moving form vB to XF, and would really like to have this option as it is extensively used on the old vB forum.

Only the original author can (re)distribute it and it was deleted by the author.

Top Bottom